Users

Frequent Posters

950842 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nichuss

i just saw a clip

zoon..vivek..indu..asha...sameer there

Sameer wat doing with Indu family

btwn world s so small... asha ended up in Deeps office....

will vivan or sameer to fall for her

Sammy might be upto something khuraafati..hey bhaggu..save the Rainas from him

Asha ka love triangle na bana de Vivaan/Sammy and Vivek ke saath. Like Asha-Vivek fall in love with each other but one of the Richie Rich get enamored by her and decide to do anything to blackmail her to become theirs. That will put Rits and Indu in a very confrontable situation with Zoon also getting affected.

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Maine dekha woh reel 🀣

Sam to Kaddu ki pichhe pada hai

Vivan maybe Anjali ke pichhe pad jayega

And Dolly Aasha and apne Deep ji kar doubt karegi EMA ke liye funny sequence πŸ˜†

Itna golmaal toh socha bhi nahi tha..

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Sameer Indu ke family ke saath 😲?? Guess i was wrong, kaamna di drama nai kar rahi hogi, unko sach mein sadma lagaa hoga🀣.

Chances hein Sameer ke flirt karne ke, but jab tak vivek hein Asha ke saat & Ritesh with Indu, humko kya? Karne do usko jo karna hai.

Only worry is ke Sameer, Indu/ Indu ke mauj ke saamne apna good boy image and RItesh ka image kharaab na kar de. Indu ko woh party night ke incidents yaad hona chahiye hamesha.

Sahi vaat boli, ye ho sakta hai uska agenda. Good boy, good uncle wala.

950842 thumbnail

Iske hisaab se toh Rainas (+Vivek) Sammy ko pagal banane wale hai..lage raho he is worth it 🀣

950842 thumbnail

Yayyyyyyyyyy humaara bhi controbution hain apne show pe πŸ₯³

Yayyyy!! Congrats πŸ₯³πŸ€—

But pehle se hi tha yaar, jab Bhagashree, Madhu aur tumne sahi se guess kiya na ki wo bewdi samjhega Indu ko πŸ˜† Ya jab tum log ne wo ration wala suggestion dia aur Rits ne apne sasuraal mein pura ka pura basket bhej dia 🀣 Unke khufiya jasoos hai idhar bhi πŸ˜†

Edited by nautankitadka - 2 years ago
950842 thumbnail

Watchmen ko yeh gaana bhi chahiye tha aapas mein

Usmein kya hai? Next time gaa lenge 🀣

950842 thumbnail

AAj bola Kaamna di ne ke Pankaj ji & Ritesh are v.close to her & woh inn dono ko kabhi usse dur nai jaane degi bolke. Yeh toh for sure hein yeh ab saam-daam-dand-bhed sab karegi to keep Ritesh away from Indu & Zoon.

I want to see her getting into loggerheads with Mummy Raina. Dono ek dusare ko sunane se peeche nai hatengeπŸ˜†

Hmm, lets see how she keeps Pankhu with her. Kyunki wo toh pankhe ki tarah phirte hi rehte hai. ZoRiDu ka toh pata hai, rasta rok ke bait jayegi coz she looks down on Indu.

Haan, Chachi versus Mouj boxing match mein mazaa aayega. Idhar se dishoom 'No ZoRiDu', udhar se dishoom 'ZoRiDu forever'

950842 thumbnail

yeh baat bhi sahi hein, Ritesh bhi toh usko apni beti jaise hi treat karta ❀️

Sirf treat nahi, kahi na kahi he thinks uski hi bacchi hai, even more than Indu πŸ˜†πŸ€—

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Jaise Sam is reel me pit gaya, agar kuch gadbad ki to serial me bhi pit jayega ek din🀣

Rits will gladly do those honours πŸ˜†

120360 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

The thing that pulled me to the show is Zori and also the comic relief the show provides. I wish it doesn't become one like KHKT.

It was nice that they did not start fighting from the first meet onlyπŸ˜‚ and showed normal polite human behaviour πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Till now I see most people behaving as actual normal human beings. This is what I am liking too😁.

Besides main characters I loved Vivek here. He has somehow become a bit of father figure for Zoon. I am sure he would be missing Zoon later on.

I also like that no love angle would be added of him with Indu. Seeing Asha gave me great relief.

I love how Sunita and Zoon's relationship is portrayed in a little complicated way. Although she considers Zoon a hurdle in the progress of Indu's life, she can't stop herself from falling in love with the little girl.

Thankfully they showed Mahesh's wife leaving him and not another villain.

Who could become major villains later btw?

Kadambari? Would she and Indu recognise each other after only 1 meet?

Sameer?

Mahesh could come back?

Chachi?

Let me guess.πŸ˜†

Now the current villain are the MUs between them. Chachi might want to separate them Wese will Kadambari want to claim Zoon as hers?

Mahesh might want to take revenge again once he gets out of jail.

On the other hand I feel Sameer will prove to be a sasta villain trying to create problems all the while.

What about the actress arrested falsely for the drug case? Will she be ever proved innocent? And would that not affect the film viewership as she was also the lead?

Uff bohut ho gayaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kadambari wapas aa gayi? πŸ˜… I didnt think it would happen so soon... Tab tho you will have to add one more question na as to who is the real father of Zoon....

waise I am lagging so will join discussions only after catching up on the episodes...