Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

950842 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: shridharg

Yes I do remember her ..she was in Yeh hai mohabatein ... Ishita and Raman Bhalla ....

Simmy Raman Bhalla's sis ...

Pehle waha bhi bahut acchi thi, she used to do thoda sa nitpicking about Ishita becoming a good mother and wife, but mainly supportive thi. She became negative only when they exposed her husband Param and he brainwashed her to support him.

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Unke mann ki baat wo nahi jaante hai lekin hum bahut jaldi samajh gaye the kya maajra hai 😆

dono gajab ke pagal hai yaar 😆

Ek din intense fight karte hai, and next day aise behave karte hai jaise 5 sal purane bf -gf hai🤭

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Chudail VS Little Angel fun to watch 😆

We will get to watch someday (soon, if Indu's mouj can help it) 😆

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Dekhte hain kaamna di yahaan kya jaadu karti hai😆

I'm surprised even after knowing ritesh is attracted to indu & zoon why kaamna di is not acting anything upon this. Koi aur villian hoti toh ab tak date set karwa deti Ritesh ka, to distract him from indu-zoon, with a girl whom she can control & indirectly control Ritesh.

Because till they are outside the house, they are NOT a threat to her. She is assuming ye ek fitoor hai jo utar jayega, esp. since she can see Rits ki volatile personality: One day 'aww, I wanna say thanks, I like her so much'; another day 'I cant stand the irresponsible mom'. If Rits talks marriage with Indu/ adoption of Zoon, then it directly affects Malhotras and she would wanna take action.

950842 thumbnail

Hope aage jaake unko nonsensical villian na bana de. 🤞

Writers ki meherbaani hogi.

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

in ths scenes.... instead f pain luk... indu was giving different reaction🤣🤣

Which reaction? Bolo bolo sharmao mat 🤣

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

AAj bola Kaamna di ne ke Pankaj ji & Ritesh are v.close to her & woh inn dono ko kabhi usse dur nai jaane degi bolke. Yeh toh for sure hein yeh ab saam-daam-dand-bhed sab karegi to keep Ritesh away from Indu & Zoon.

I want to see her getting into loggerheads with Mummy Raina. Dono ek dusare ko sunane se peeche nai hatenge😆

Rits is like Kati Patang kabhi Zoon ki side girega to kabhi Indu ki side , aur Kamna Di kuch bhi nahi kar sakti woh RiDu me MU creat kar sakti hai bas. Lekin zori ko kaise separate karegi😆

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

in todays epsd.... wen indu caught his hand in pain... the way he holded n caressed her fingers ☺️☺️

Bhaisaab likes her and cannot see her in pain, wo maane na maane apne fake gusse ke aade.

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

And they might not take care of her properly according to him so he will just take Zoon home and tell Indu, chalo shaadi karke sab khatam karo, yeh bacchi toh mere saath hi rahegi 😆

I guess yahi hoga 👍🏼

950842 thumbnail

😆Apni kaddu toh chaayi hui hein show mein.

Dekhte hein yeh sam(eer)-kad(du) combo kya twist laate hein. Makers ne post leap kaddu ke personal life ke baare mein koi hint hi nai diya hein, kuch predict hi nai kar sakte ki woh kaise react karegi to indu-zoon.

Kaddu and Sammy might be in one team tho. Kaddu will want Zoon when she realises Zoon is the same one related to Rits emotionally, otherwise then even if she sees Indu and Zoon on her own, she would not have cared. Do we still think Mahesh is Zoon's dad? Or wo bhi rule out karna hai?