Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

BTW, tum 2 din se gayab thi hamne tumhe miss kiya discussions ke time par 😭

But now welcome back dear 🤗

Sorry dear, main thodi zyaada busy ho gayi thi, mein yahaan comments padti thi, but kuch likhe ki energy nai thi.

Thank you soo much, aaj kuch free time mila toh aa gayi😃.hopefully ab se aati rahungi🤗

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Kaamna di ko din mein chaand taare dikhaayegi zoon, considering usne kaise kaddu ko jawab diya tha during her school function🤣.

Ab toh mujhe kaamna zoon ke scenes dekhne hain 😆

I didnt like Kaamna Di's vibes ..... maybe am watching her for first time .... 🤔

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridharg

I didnt like Kaamna Di's vibes ..... maybe am watching her for first time .... 🤔

Kaamna di is one of the main antagonist, obviously she will have negative vibes. The actor mentioned in her interviews that the character is someone who changes her behavior as per situations. A combo of cunning + manipulative. Let's give her some more time and see, might be she would be a character we will love to hate👍🏼

Btw, heard she was well appreciated for her negative role in her previous show.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 2 years ago
shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kaamna di is one of the main antagonist, obviously she will have negative vibes. The actor mentioned in her interviews that the character is someone who changes her behavior as per situations. A combo of cunning + manipulative. Let's give her some more time and see, might be she would be a characters we will love to hate👍🏼

Yes I do remember her ..she was in Yeh hai mohabatein ... Ishita and Raman Bhalla ....

Simmy Raman Bhalla's sis ...

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Mujhe lagta hai, uske sali papa aayenge, could be a cameo ya Mahesh. Agar ritesh nai laya then uske saamne apna image acha banaane ke liye koi aur malhotra search karenge zoon ke papa ko.

Ab RiDu khud ko dusare se acha samjte hein when it comes to zoon & her responsibility. Inko darr tabhi lagega jab zoon uske papa ko priority degi over them. Obviously papa toh negative nikalenge, n RiDu akele akele kuch nai kar paayenge toh this might lead them to get married.

Puri story likh daali maine🤣

Itni achhi achhi stories likhti ho tum 👍🏼mera bas chale to tumhe hi script writing ka kam de du 😆

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Kaamna di ko din mein chaand taare dikhaayegi zoon, considering usne kaise kaddu ko jawab diya tha during her school function🤣.

Ab toh mujhe kaamna zoon ke scenes dekhne hain 😆

Chudail VS Little Angel fun to watch 😆

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Sorry dear, main thodi zyaada busy ho gayi thi, mein yahaan comments padti thi, but kuch likhe ki energy nai thi.

Thank you soo much, aaj kuch free time mila toh aa gayi😃.hopefully ab se aati rahungi🤗

It's OK I can understand

OK to tum kabhi bhi silent reader mode chali jaogi aage se to mai tumhe tag karti rahungi pakka 👍🏼

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridharg

same, Kamna ko grey dikhaye or negative I really don't like her 😡 usne zoon bachha ka khana tak chhin liya tha tab se I hate her

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Itni achhi achhi stories likhti ho tum 👍🏼mera bas chale to tumhe hi script writing ka kam de du 😆

Awww Thank you😳❤️

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Kaamna di is one of the main antagonist, obviously she will have negative vibes. The actor mentioned in her interviews that the character is someone who changes her behavior as per situations. A combo of cunning + manipulative. Let's give her some more time and see, might be she would be a character we will love to hate👍🏼

But Kamna ki acting sach me achhi hai 👍🏼over melodramatic vamp wala feel nahi aata usse bach gaye hum😆