Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I watched Stuart little movies … and I must say Mrs Little has more emotions and protective instincts for her adoptive son Stuart the mouse than Meet Hooda for her new born baby ….🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

The writer will kill me🤣🤣. Ek baar kala jaadu ek baar brain ka fuse. Kya kya bana dia unke likhe story ka explaination dhundne k bahaane.🤣

jis trah ki story wo likh re h … I feel unke khud ka dimag ka fuse baki h? Nagpal is writing 4-5 shows at the same time … and still he is somehow able to make sense in Bhagyas world… (those show have their own language…. ) … yha to ye 1 hi show likh re h or wo b dhang se ni likha ja ra h ….

120360 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

I watched Stuart little movies … and I must say Mrs Little has more emotions and protective instincts for her adoptive son Stuart the mouse than Meet Hooda for her new born baby ….🤣

😆😆

I am watching Masterchef Australia s14

120360 thumbnail

jis trah ki story wo likh re h … I feel unke khud ka dimag ka fuse baki h? Nagpal is writing 4-5 shows at the same time … and still he is somehow able to make sense in Bhagyas world… (those show have their own language…. ) … yha to ye 1 hi show likh re h or wo b dhang se ni likha ja ra h ….

4-5 shows ka count nahi kar sakte bcz only character names change na? Story tho same hi hai I suppose but I wouldnt know😆...

but yeah, from whatever shows I have watched and dropped, there usually is just one illogical idea around which the rest of the track is woven but then the rest is kind of logical given the premise....

This is the first show I have come across where the writer has introduced multiple illogical ideas competing for prominence 🤣

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

You watched it now.

I have forgotten how many years ago I watched it.
but yeah it was nice one and I felt sad as well with Stuart’s mom when Stuart was in trouble

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

You watched it now.

but yeah it was nice one and I felt sad as well with Stuart’s mom when Stuart was in trouble

I did watch it when I was very young … I watched it again ….

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Yes that is the case na. If most other things are positive, we can handle one or two negatives but here there are so so many negatives. - Illogical with so many loopholes, regressive, character butchering including the leads, more SS to negative characters, repeatative tracks, unnecessary dragging than suddenly closing a track in a day. How can we handle so many problems? The leads good acting is also not sufficient to make up for all these mistakes.

Word Count: 1

Jugnu21 thumbnail

honestly mje interest hi ni aa ra h …. kuch or dekh lete h … Meet ko dekha to paara or chd jayega …zeetv pr kuch b dekhne layak ni h …. may be I will watch some zee5 originals…

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

You watched it now.

what are you watching? I am thinking of watching back to the future….. is it a good watch?

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

what are you watching? I am thinking of watching back to the future….. is it a good watch?

I do not know. I have not watched it.
now a days I am reading The Lincoln Lawyer

KKIs ka marathi version and bahot pyaar dekh rahi hu.
aur kuch hai hi nahi dekhne ko.