Meet : Chit Chat Club 3 - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

tumare khud k bachche ho jayenge and wo b yhi question puchenge k ye Kumkum bhagya khatam kyu ni hota? kb ye diya sanchi ki life se jayegi … diya or sanchi me se kon h kabir ki actual patni …. 🤣 lo maine next generation k naam b bta diye … 🤣

Ekdam mast prediction hai 😂

Aur writer k bacche v bade hokar unke pita k buddhe hone k baad likhte jayenge ye story🤣.

Sutapasima thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5299446

please invite Graphicers to take part

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

ab mai is promo pr hasu ya royu .. smj ni aa ra …. mje kuch khaas ni lga promo …

https://twitter.com/gossipstv/status/1554122856199761921?s=21&t=d8Ip1_-cj4xDQyTBRVlUNA

1210355 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Pravisht is like show khatam hone ke baad tu kon main kon 😆

His behavior is same with Pranali too with whom he did his last show😆

Haan toh, naya show, naya avatar of all three 😆

Real tidbit: Pranali has distanced from SSP and anything related to it after how they treated her in KUDCA. They had promised her parallel main lead (there were 3 FLs in initial promos) and then sidelined her to a 2 minute role. She has been extremely hurt about it. Just like Alice is an introvert, so is Pravisht. The chhipkali line was scripted in RWSP, he was not dissing her. They are all professionals and work hard for every milestone.

Edited by taravinashyam - 2 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

jiggy maine kdb ka 1 scene dekha tv pr … aise hi passing me kabhi kabhi dekh leti hu … te btao ye post leap Preeta k pas 1 hi expression h kya? 😲

mtlb jb b Arjun saves her, catches her or even just randomly looks at her and smile …she has only one expression …😲😲😲

mtlb itna weird ho gya h … koi aur expression de do bechari ko …. 🤣

PS - I am poking fun at the character and not the actress per se … so ignore if it still offends anyone….. 😛

Edited by Jugnu21 - 2 years ago
1210355 thumbnail

PS - I am poking fun at the character and not the actress per se … so ignore if it still offends anyone….. 😛

Just because I called out something does not mean I did not see the humour in it. I had written about characters, Palak wrote about the actors. If it offends you so much, please be direct about it instead of putting such indirects. I will apologise about it and end the story.

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taravinashyam

Just because I called out something does not mean I did not see the humour in it. I had written about characters, Palak wrote about the actors. If it offends you so much, please be direct about it instead of putting such indirects. I will apologise about it and end the story.

that was not directed at you and also I always add a disclaimer at the end of my post when I post something related to Kundali Bhagya … you can go back to my older posts and check …. and I am tagging few folks who can vouch for it … infact I didn’t even read what you replied to Palak … I was talking to Jiggy and Arpi … we threee do chit chat about Bhagyas a lot …

@tagged folks please reply …

1210355 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/rakheeharlalka/status/1554161242935242753?t=pbaQS42zmmVN7E_PKag4rA&s=19

😵‍💫😭

Edited by taravinashyam - 2 years ago

Word Count: 1

1210355 thumbnail

that was not directed at you and also I always add a disclaimer at the end of my post when I post something related to Kundali Bhagya … you can go back to my older posts and check …. and I am tagging few folks who can vouch for it … infact I didn’t even read what you replied to Palak … I was talking to Jiggy and Arpi … we threee do chit chat about Bhagyas a lot …

@tagged folks please reply …

I do not need vouching, I trust you on your word. Theek hai, very very sorry Nikki. Mujhse wapas galti ho gayi as always in understanding. Ab clear ho gaya. Continue. Peace 💛

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: taravinashyam

Hey She is not saying anything or talking about you.

Jiggy likes one of the 😛 Bhagya ka actor so we pull her leg all the time.

That's why she put that in last line.