Frequent Posters

PehleBhiMain thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://twitter.com/SneharoyYadav1/status/1552198240354930688

https://twitter.com/SneharoyYadav1/status/1552178275237392384

https://twitter.com/SangrameKalpana/status/1552200159739916288

Latest issue ^

Sai asks Pakhi to sign a paper saying this baby belongs to Sai and Virat. Pakhi makes fuss. Virat tells Sai she is 'harassing' the pregnant Pakhi and he is indirectly supporting the illegal surrogacy by not making it verifiable in court.

Edited by taravinashyam - 2 years ago
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

WTH!!!

I always heard the show to be shit but this is beyond imagination. IPS officer ko kya bana diya hai esp when he is the ML

Ab pata chala Star plus not only mocks laws, they mock basically everything. Shaadi, sindur, love, sisters, rituals women's chastity, an actually strong women and their sufferings, sufferings of a mentally challenged person and idk what more. They promote Ema, sisters enemity, all kinds of crimes, disgusting language, superstitions and everything bad. They show rude outspoken and selfish women as strong women or them to be too mahaan always at the two extremes of the spectrum.

I know in reality wrong things happen and can be shown but there is a way to show those because it can negatively effect masses. I hate the approach they use to show wrong things as if they are too normal.

PehleBhiMain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

WTH!!!

I always heard the show to be shit but this is beyond imagination. IPS officer ko kya bana diya hai esp when he is the ML

Ab pata chala Star plus not only mocks laws, they mock basically everything. Shaadi, sindur, love, sisters, rituals women's chastity, an actually strong women and their sufferings, sufferings of a mentally challenged person and idk what more. They promote Ema, sisters enemity, all kinds of crimes, disgusting language, superstitions and everything bad. They show rude outspoken and selfish women as strong women or them to be too mahaan always at the two extremes of the spectrum.

I know in reality wrong things happen and can be shown but there is a way to show those because it can negatively effect masses. I hate the approach they use to show wrong things as if they are too normal.

Audience has also previously filed official mass complaints with IBF, still nothing much was changed, makers/PH made it worse. Even requested for the show to be closed down, or them to officially marry Virat and Pakhi even in show, and for him to divorce Sai or show Sai to be dead in the show so they stop torturing her and audience can also leave peacefully.

https://www.ibfindia.com/complaint-form

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I was a little frustrated on Meet today. Yeh sab sunke frustration udd gaya.

Par kya hain yeh saab🤪. This show still gets so much trp wtfff

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

kyuki historical show h na … language crass ni h … jaise Kadvi devi use krti h … ya fir Kumkum Bhagya types … tumne recent precap dekha uska … an old lady is calling unbron children good luck and bad luck on the basis of what she felt when she touched the to-be mothers .. wo bat alag h the child she is calling bad luck is non existent…. and I got to give it to Rhea … she knows she is not pregnant but apne non-existent chlid k liye kya cheekh cheekh kr ld ri h .. 🤣 jbki jo pregnant h wo kuch bolti hi ni …. apne pati pr hi chdi rhti h … 🤣

Zamana kitna agay baar gaya hain aur yeh log abhi bhi yaha pare hain and they are not shown as a regressive family from a small village. Ameer parelikhe log yeh keh raha hain

PehleBhiMain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

I was a little frustrated on Meet today. Yeh sab sunke frustration udd gaya.

Par kya hain yeh saabsmiley39. This show still gets so much trp wtfff

Audience is atleast waking up to it, dekhte hai show bandh hota hai kya ab.

Sab uss forum/fandom mein bhadke hue hai.

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Zamana kitna agay baar gaya hain aur yeh log abhi bhi yaha pare hain and they are not shown as a regressive family from a small village. Ameer parelikhe log yeh keh raha hain

log dekh b to re h … Bhagyas ki ainwayi trp ni aa ri h …

Jugnu21 thumbnail

1 to ye Kumkum bhagya is no longer kumkum bhagya … its nashedi bhagya …. dream land bhagya … do biwi ka single pati …. mtlb itna wahiyat show h ye … ye jo dikha jate h … koi soch b ni skta … lekin iski trp km hi ni hoti … to ye kuch b dikha re h …. ye bnd kb hoga bhai…

Jugnu21 thumbnail

awww this girl is cute…. Among the crop of kids on tv … I found her cuter and really can act … 👏

https://twitter.com/namichaan1989/status/1552102639055298562?s=21&t=XXQcbqQZDlcAG21VR2uXsg