Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Ek sec kya ho gaya ?

Mera naam baar baar kyu le rahe hain log πŸ˜†

&

What happened

Hamare pyaare se chote se forum mein kya ho gaya ?

read last 2-3 pages and you will understand….πŸ˜›

120360 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Ek sec kya ho gaya ?

Mera naam baar baar kyu le rahe hain log πŸ˜†

&

What happened

Hamare pyaare se chote se forum mein kya ho gaya ?

Jo bhi hua I think we need to overlook for the sake of peace, understanding and goodwill and move on😊

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ok so I initially thought to refrain from commenting but then I thought that I will take it out of my system. I will not make any more posts about this.

Ok Anwesha I read your post now but I don't see anything wrong in clearing out after that too just out of goodwill to avoid misunderstandings in the forum. And this was I guess everyone's motive and not to gang up against you or something. Why would anyone?

But for sure if you unnecessarily throw accusations and hurt people without considering their sides, you will instead give reasons to others to gang up as you collectively hurt many people.

And please try to not get offended by little little things as it will only give you more stress in life and increase your frustration.

I am sure Anwesha you will read through the chit chat thread if not today, later although you deactivated your account.

Edited by Physics_girl - 2 years ago
120360 thumbnail

Arpi... I saw some recent clips of Channa Mereya πŸ˜† ... abhi thhoda better lagta hai... story wise pata nahi bcz I am not really following it.... bas pata hai ki the guy is obsessed with the FL's dhaba... but KW thhoda better lagne laga hai... his expressions have kind of toned down a bit now so ab achha lag rha hai... and bcz of that I guess the chusa hua nimbu look also is gone according to me πŸ˜† and the actress is new to me but she is also doing well.

But banda abhi bhi his cool and witty old self hai... he really engages well with his fans and plays along with fun trolls ❀️

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Arpi... I saw some recent clips of Channa Mereya πŸ˜† ... abhi thhoda better lagta hai... story wise pata nahi bcz I am not really following it.... bas pata hai ki the guy is obsessed with the FL's dhaba... but KW thhoda better lagne laga hai... his expressions have kind of toned down a bit now so ab achha lag rha hai... and bcz of that I guess the chusa hua nimbu look also is gone according to me πŸ˜† and the actress is new to me but she is also doing well.

But banda abhi bhi his cool and witty old self hai... he really engages well with his fans and plays along with fun trolls ❀️

I agree. Me too liked him last two episode. Specially yesterday was felt like old KW πŸ˜†

Lekin kitna drama hai Bahan. I watched in FF mode.
hotstar/ Hulu started uploading old show Kahi Kisi Roz . I am old fan of KUNAL and Shaina aunty.
I do not know how I got it but I always had called her Shaina aunty. It is very good up to 165 episodes when ekta maiya killed ML aka Kunal. Her shows always have 150 episodes of vamp and 4-5 episodes of leads getting upper hand. Having said that I am going to watch it again till Kunal dies πŸ˜†

If nothing watch for Shaina ki Sarees and leads ki chemistry. It is really good.

120360 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

I agree. Me too liked him last two episode. Specially yesterday was felt like old KW πŸ˜†

Lekin kitna drama hai Bahan. I watched in FF mode.
hotstar/ Hulu started uploading old show Kahi Kisi Roz . I am old fan of KUNAL and Shaina aunty.
I do not know how I got it but I always had called her Shaina aunty. It is very good up to 165 episodes when ekta maiya killed ML aka Kunal. Her shows always have 150 episodes of vamp and 4-5 episodes of leads getting upper hand. Having said that I am going to watch it again till Kunal dies πŸ˜†

If nothing watch for Shaina ki Sarees and leads ki chemistry. It is really good.

Drama nahi dekhna yaar... and dont want to get attached too... precaps dekhe maine... and few latest clips bas...

Kahi kisi roz naam yaad aa rha hai... but have forgotten the content 🀭 will check..

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

You know before this show

I never realise Karan Wahi is freaking πŸ”₯ πŸ˜†

I was seeing his season of kkk and saw him wearing a bori and he is hawwt

1223072 thumbnail

Kya ml hai isne FL ke ghar pe grocery delivered kar di as a gift 🀣

https://twitter.com/BouncyRainDrop/status/1555948792402554880?s=20&t=F6frRtz5vUMyLcUJe-6OhQ

120360 thumbnail

Omg🀣🀣🀣

I have always liked KVG's comic scenes... pls aise aur aaye tho post karna ...

1223072 thumbnail

Omg🀣🀣🀣

I have always liked KVG's comic scenes... pls aise aur aaye tho post karna ...

Seriously, KVG ki comic timing is really good 🀣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgUODLotu2s/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=