Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

120360 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: taravinashyam

Just because I called out something does not mean I did not see the humour in it. I had written about characters, Palak wrote about the actors. If it offends you so much, please be direct about it instead of putting such indirects. I will apologise about it and end the story.

Relax dear... nobody intends to make any indirects to anyone in our forum. Hum sab friends hai yahaan😊 ... even Palak said it very lightly about the actors regarding the teams in the show... pls dont take it seriously ... Nikki talks to Jiggy mostly about Bhagyas... aaj dekh rhi hoon Anamika bhi kaafi interested hai 😆

120360 thumbnail

All silent members who like editing.... please come and participate....

Non silent members also please do 😊

And please tag others too!

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

jiggy maine kdb ka 1 scene dekha tv pr … aise hi passing me kabhi kabhi dekh leti hu … te btao ye post leap Preeta k pas 1 hi expression h kya? 😲

mtlb jb b Arjun saves her, catches her or even just randomly looks at her and smile …she has only one expression …😲😲😲

mtlb itna weird ho gya h … koi aur expression de do bechari ko …. 🤣

PS - I am poking fun at the character and not the actress per se … so ignore if it still offends anyone….. 😛

Maine to KDB dekha he nahi bas jo TV pe dikh jaata.. Pata chal raha hoga I was excited for Rishta but ye to kahin aur he jaa rahi story! 🤣

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

that was not directed at you and also I always add a disclaimer at the end of my post when I post something related to Kundali Bhagya … you can go back to my older posts and check …. and I am tagging few folks who can vouch for it … infact I didn’t even read what you replied to Palak … I was talking to Jiggy and Arpi … we threee do chit chat about Bhagyas a lot …

@tagged folks please reply …

Nikki was telling me since I have praised Shraddha at times and kind of like her!!!

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

that was not directed at you and also I always add a disclaimer at the end of my post when I post something related to Kundali Bhagya … you can go back to my older posts and check …. and I am tagging few folks who can vouch for it … infact I didn’t even read what you replied to Palak … I was talking to Jiggy and Arpi … we threee do chit chat about Bhagyas a lot …

@tagged folks please reply …

Anwesha Nikki was not directing it to you. It was common for them to discuss about the characters and give a disclaimer so that their intention is not misunderstood.

Edited by Physics_girl - 2 years ago
1210355 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Hey She is not saying anything or talking about you.

Jiggy likes one of the smiley17 Bhagya ka actor so we pull her leg all the time.

That's why she put that in last line.

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Relax dear... nobody intends to make any indirects to anyone in our forum. Hum sab friends hai yahaansmiley1 ... even Palak said it very lightly about the actors regarding the teams in the show... pls dont take it seriously ... Nikki talks to Jiggy mostly about Bhagyas... aaj dekh rhi hoon Anamika bhi kaafi interested hai smiley36

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Nikki was telling me since I have praised Shraddha at times and kind of like her!!!

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Anwesha Nikki was not directing it to you. It was common for them to discuss about the characters and give a disclaimer so that their intention is not misunderstood.

If you all read my response to Nikki, it is evident that I was mistaken, and I have already apologised for it and closed it with her. If you wish to claim we are all friends, is this ganging up on me after everything is already cleared necessary then? What does this achieve? My answer is there in clear sight to see, I have not dealt with it in private for me to be put under ordeals of this sort.

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: taravinashyam

If you all read my response to Nikki, it is evident that I was mistaken, and I have already apologised for it and closed it with her. If you wish to claim we are all friends, is this ganging up on me after everything is already cleared necessary then? What does this achieve? My answer is there in clear sight to see, I have not dealt with it in private for me to be put under ordeals of this sort.

I did not see your message after that, I just saw the tag and just cleared it so that no misunderstanding happens. There was no ganging up or something, I didn't even discuss with anyone.

Edited by Physics_girl - 2 years ago
1210355 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

I did not see your message after that, I just saw the tag and just cleared it so that no misunderstanding happens. There was no ganging up or something, I didn't even discuss with anyone

Toh ab padh lo na, mujhe bhi bura lagega jab sab ke sab mere peeche aise pepper spray leke aaoge toh, woh bhi aadhi baat sunke/dekhke. Yeh to Meet Ahlawat behaviour wala ho gaya. Meety ne khaya piya kuch nai, glass ka paisa bhare 12 aana 🙈

1210355 thumbnail

I really do not want to be the reason for any negativity in this place. I will be leaving this forum once again so everyone can reside in peace. Take care. Bye.

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you all who responded and backed me up. ❤️🤗

I don’t want to get involved in any conflict so I won’t be visiting chit chat thread from now on.

This is not the first time it happened and I certainly do not wish to be the target again without even saying anything. I myself anyways have become less active on the forum but I will visit other threads and we all can chit chat there as well.

waise b we are a small forum and everyone is so good that we can easily discuss anything in any thread without being disrespectful.

also we all do not have any strong feelings for any actor or actress so even though we add disclaimers, I am quite sure that nobody is offended or have any issue when we make fun of their on screen characters or even discuss few personal details whenever we get such news. see you guys in other threads as long as I am active and around. ❤️

Edited by Jugnu21 - 2 years ago