Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Haan Meety ka dream sequence hone ki chances jyaada hai than Meetwa unless they won't show long dream sequence like Bhagyas.. Tumhe lagta hai 2 epis tak kheechenge dream sequence?

Nahi Meety ka dialogue would be the last dialogue of the day. And we wil be wondering even tomorrow. Meetwa ka dialogue will be first dialogue tomorrow. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haan Meety ka dream sequence hone ki chances jyaada hai than Meetwa unless they won't show long dream sequence like Bhagyas.. Tumhe lagta hai 2 epis tak kheechenge dream sequence?

2 episode kaise … 1 episode k last me dikha denge she declaring that she is Meet H .., and episode ends … next episode k starting me all this evil laughter …  max to max 5 min ka dream sequence hoga splitted across two episodes…. 😛

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

2 episode kaise … 1 episode k last me dikha denge she declaring that she is Meet H .., and episode ends … next episode k starting me all this evil laughter …  max to max 5 min ka dream sequence hoga splitted across two episodes…. 😛

Maine bhi same to same bola. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

ye Meet Ahlawat ka dream sequence hone k chances hi jyada h … as Meet Hooda ko idea b ni h that he is trying to uncover her identity so she had no way of imagining this reaction of his ….  or Meet Hooda kyu imagine kregi apna outburst … on the other hand Meet Ahlawat will surely imagine his victory…,😛

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

2 options he hai -

1. Meety will tell she is Manjiri and was testing his love.. 

2. 2 epis ka dream sequence..

My bet is on 1st option.. Bas ye soch rahi ki Teej functions iske baad hai ki pehle! 

mujhe to real laga raha hai but lets see

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

mujhe to real laga raha hai but lets see

Mujhe bhi lag rha hai koi dream nahi... its happening.... and Meety has an expression that she has knowingly said whatever she did   

tamanna1391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Mujhe bhi lag rha hai koi dream nahi... its happening.... and Meety has an expression that she has knowingly said whatever she did   

hopefully aisa ho then she can play along with him , mazaa aayega

Palak2812 thumbnail

Meet A 

Iska popat hoga 🤣

tamanna1391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Meet A 

Iska popat hoga 🤣

humesha hota hai , jab bhi ye meety se panga leta hai iski bajti hai phir bhi nahin sudharta