Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

ye kya gajab precap aya h …. mtlb ye itni paagal kaise ho skti h ….. 

usne zara sa provoke kia and ye bol di …. 

Precap starts with he asking her to sit on a swing which he specifically decorated for her … and he further says that he has not done anything like this for his wife as his wife looked like a monkey … 🤣 🤢 …. She gets angry and says … what is he saying that his wife looked like a monkey …. she asks him to open his eyes and ears and listen she is not a copy of Manjari … she is original Meet H from Shahbad… did he hear her … he smirks …

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

I never thought that they will reveal itni jldi … 1 month tk kuch ni dikhaya ab suddenly super fast speed me bol dia isne sb …Meet Ahlawat is bad mouthing Meet H since leap … tb to she said nothing…. suddenly he started praising her new avatar and saying more bad things about her looks so she became so jealous so insecure that she admitted that …. I never took her for a weak willed person… So far I didn’t see any urgency or concern about her child … mtlb isse jyada to mje lgta h hm sb concerned h us bachche k liye ….  I am never watching any ITV show again… and will never get attached to a character…. ever…😡

Jugnu21 thumbnail

this promo will definitely be around for whole week … This may not come in tuesday episode but I guess in thursday episode….

Jugnu21 thumbnail

the only good thing out of this precap is we are going to get outburst of him on her … if it is not a dream …. and sad thing is all those expecting him to breakdown hearing the news of her death will never get that ….

Jugnu21 thumbnail

she did an open declaration… like in middle of the hall… and ye to waise b use sbke samne expose krna chahta ta …. to ye to pakka sbke samne le jakr sunayega … tb kaise legi ye apna bachcha wapas mje smj hi ni aa ra ab …

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

ye kya gajab precap aya h …. mtlb ye itni paagal kaise ho skti h ….. 

usne zara sa provoke kia and ye bol di …. 

Precap starts with he asking her to sit on a swing which he specifically decorated for her … and he further says that he has not done anything like this for his wife as his wife looked like a monkey … 🤣 🤢 …. She gets angry and says … what is he saying that his wife looked like a monkey …. she asks him to open his eyes and ears and listen she is not a copy of Manjari … she is original Meet H from Shahbad… did he hear her … he smirks …

😲😲

Ye Meety ka dream ho sakta hai? Like saying she looked like a monkey is too much 😡 even if he is desperate... but it could be a figment of Meety's exaggerated imagination... 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

the only good thing out of this precap is we are going to get outburst of him on her … if it is not a dream …. and sad thing is all those expecting him to breakdown hearing the news of her death will never get that ….

I had already started working on a piece and wrote some part of it too 😭... ab iss precap ne tho ekdum uljha diya... 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

I had already started working on a piece and wrote some part of it too 😭... ab iss precap ne tho ekdum uljha diya... 

arey tum post kr do yaar … theories to maine b di itni sari … hua kya? as I said hm forum me apni hi kahani chla re h … serial se uska kuch lena dena ni … 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

tumko yaad ni .. Meet-Manushi ki engagement outfits ka color green hi ta …. 

That was pastel green