Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

kya lgta h aj episode ayega? 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

mithai ka aa gya … agr radha mohan ka aa gya to ni ayega … waise aj precap itni jldi release kia h to episode de dena chaiye ta ….mje Hooda milan samaroh dekhna ta … warna normally mai precap se hi khush ho jati hu..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

ye already lge hue nail paint pr kya nail paint lga ra h …🤣 wo b fuschia pink … like really? 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

aisa kitna bada rasgulla khilaya h usko … nail paint b lg gya .. wo shaadi b declare kr dia… ye cow ki trah jugaali kre ja ri h … rasgulla h ya kya? 🤣 bol hi ni pa ri kuch 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

aisa kitna bada rasgulla khilaya h usko … nail paint b lg gya .. wo shaadi b declare kr dia… ye cow ki trah jugaali kre ja ri h … rasgulla h ya kya? 🤣 bol hi ni pa ri kuch 

Please give a summary..please 😊

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

Please give a summary..please 😊

phle dekh to lu … Meet Ahlawat saying k agr manjari phlelife me ati to uski first and last choice whi hoti …

I was like  ye bol ni pa ri h … warna bol deti or Manushi ? suna maine phle to dil unhi pr aya ta apka … 🤣  or suddenly sb bhangra krne lg gye for no reason…🤣

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Iski police ki naukri ka kya hua??👍🏼

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

phle dekh to lu … Meet Ahlawat saying k agr manjari phlelife me ati to uski first and last choice whi hoti …

I was like  ye bol ni pa ri h … warna bol deti or Manushi ? suna maine phle to dil unhi pr aya ta apka … 🤣  or suddenly sb bhangra krne lg gye for no reason…🤣

So no one in family remembers meety anymore..happy with manjari 🤔😐

Jugnu21 thumbnail

well long story short …. Meet Ahlawat declared that he will get married to Manjari … Manjari uses this to call Manushi … Manushi calles her home … Manjari is excited to meet Anubha and Daadi .. but Anubha refused to meet her when Manushi asks … she says that she doesn’t want to meet her lookalike….

On the other hand … scene of the day 

Masoom questions Meet Ahlawat (as expected) that why is he marrying Manjari … neither Meet H was right girl for him nor this Manjari … and he himself said yes to get married to chhavi… he said yes he said yes to marry chhavi but he no longer want to get married to her (did I miss something.. isne chhavi se shaadi krne haa kb kaha .. bs bulane bola ta na …kya manjari ko pta h that he was about to get married to chhavi…. )  Masoom started her drama that how can he do this … after talking to him only she spoke to chhavi and blah blah… how will she feel? he told her that he has already spoken to chhavi and apparently she is not that keen to get married to him … infact its always Masoom who wanted this match and he knows the reason … Masoom asks what does he want to say? … he knows Masoom since childhood and what she does and why she does … he knows that also … he warns her to stay away from his life decisions and he will marry manjari only …. also he asks her to take away the coffee that she brought and asks to send someone else with tea …  (ye acha scene ta… this made me anticipate his reaction when he will get to know Masoom’s role in his child disappearance… ) … 👏👏🥳

next scene is Manushi recounting all the benefits of marrying Meet Ahlawat to Manjari… Manjari thinks to herself that she knows Manushi wants to get ahlawat’s property via Manjari… using this she will won her over and get her child ….

mtlb dono end se mast khel jaari h …. 

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

there is a small cut in between dialogues in Meet Ahlawat-Masoom scene … those who will watch on tv tomorrow do let me know… whether it came properly on tv or the abrupt cut was there as well….