Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: EXOL

Many of the things u have mentioned is a news to me ..donno who r these  bunch of haters and the way u r painting the GRP  fans as some ppl who love to torture baek is totally surprising and a  very biased and  false picture of the grp as a whole  imo coz I  dont see that.... being part of the very same fandom or perhaps I am not spending energy on bunch of haters be it any fan ( grp/akgaes). akgaes hv their own share of messy ppl in it too. - If you don't see that it's your good fortune but saying "you are not spending your energy on bunch of hater" it's a bit offensive because no one looks for hate unless they are the one hating & trying to create a mess. May be look for the whole picture since you haven't seen the worst that I'm talking about.

Global fanbases  are very unbiased and it is not an easy task to update each and every content of all the members. Most of the solo fans have one or other dissatisfaction coz their focus is only at one place so they cant see everything... Most of us started to know these members as EXO so that connection solo fans will never understand and vice versa I guess. But I can vouch whatever torture, harassment story u have told is coming from a minority section of the fandom or other akgaes..we dont generalize a whole fandom based on some trolls ..why to focus on bunch of haters rather than seeing the amount of fans in the fandom who cherish each and everything about him ? He himself has never stopped calling us eri..yearns for EXO comeback more than anyone else..- EVS, EXOministry, exopublicity - you just gotta name it. There are legit proof of them shitting on Baek in their DMs. Very fair, I guess.

Handling updates of 9 members could be different but leaving out & being shady towards the same member again n again, if it's just a human mistake, a story created by minority, agkae, solo stans ; then I don't know what to tell you.

Also, tweets with 1K+ likes & when you check the list, most have OT9 in their u/n. Changing profile picture to Baek during fanwar, shading him can't be all trolls unless you are really calling the whole fandom a troll. He loves fans & his fans infact takes pride in it. He years for comeback but putting pressure on him, whenever he talks about solo, saying he's talking about group, saying if he's not talking about group comeback, he's going to hell, gaslighting his fans with the fandom name which he clearly adore ; you think it's all made up story? :)

Also, if others don't talk about exo comeback or whatever they are doing behind the scene, does that make them less of an exo? If not, then why everyone else allowed to have their solo time but it's a 1st world problem if Baekhyun himself or his fans are talking about his solo. They are all in their 30 or about to hit 30, if not now, then when? At their old age!

K fans are indeed far worse there is no two ways about it..the way they drop members in drop of a  hat is so embarrassing for all the love they claim....so what if they spend money on him?? ..he doesn't owe his life to them ...why should we justify their actions...?

tmrw if baek gets married these same k fans wont even bat an eyelid to cancel him while intl fans will fight for him ..there is a huge difference.. we don't even get to see the concerts , dont understand their language but one thing is for sure it will be intl fans who will be on their side regardless (unless someone does very serious illegal stuff.. ) - you clearly didn't get the point but exactly talking like the same group of people who says "can't wait for baek to announce his relationship & his k fans drop him" Intel's are literally waiting but if that's what you call support, then you do you, I guess.

I don't know or don't wanna assume about k fans reaction when Baekhyun will want to settle down. I'll be cheering for him anyway but looking at how intels are waiting to get even on some imaginary level to have their "gotcha moment" with K fans while behaving literally the same way, if you think it's fan behaviour, then again, be it.:) They are to Baekhyun what k fans are to Chen. Agree or not. They don't hesitate to throw him under the bus for another member, you know, agree, believe or not. That's legit happening every single day.

Anyway, we will be having different opinions regarding this whole argument as we clearly are on different page ๐Ÿ˜†. But am happy to get to  know another baekhyun fan โค๏ธ -  ๐ŸคŽ ๐Ÿ‘ :) we will always do, I guess ๐Ÿ˜†. It's not entirely about perspective but has a lot to do with what we see or choose to see & don't see. Anyway, good day.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

The only fanbases I follow is WWEXOL and intl EXOL..they have been with this fandom since the very beginning with all the ups and downs...all these chota mota fanbases like exopublicity or ministry whatever are very fresh fanbases..I dont even follow them simply coz they spam like hell crazy ..even though am surprised EXO got such new fanbases even during their hiatus era who are so passionate about voting n streaming.

EVS is a good and old  fanbase for voting but as far as I know they have been on hiatus since a while. Their top priority is grp . then comes the members. Earlier when there were no solo albums it was easy to organize vote ..we just had to focus on making exo win..now we will have baek album, kai album ..so on..what should the fanbases do  ? the only viable option is to prioritize the grp . May be for such thing solo fans can take complete responsibility of making thier bias win and if they dont win then also they should take the responsibility. Else it is like if a member wins it is coz of  his solo fans power but if we lose its coz EXOL dint support us..๐Ÿ˜†

I gave up on voting for EXO after the MAMA fiasco in 2017..many hardcore fans now gave up coz we realized in the end EXO doesn't need validation from such shows..most my EXOL friends dont even bother to vote..does tht makes us less of fans ? some passionate ones will say we r not fans if we r not streaming or voting but no I dont give a damn about such opinion..everyone has their own way of loving the grp.

There used to be this big korean fanbase on twitter..much bigger than WWEXOL who completely dropped EXO after Chen's issue.Now, I even forgot their name cant believe it lol. It is a big loss to fandom coz they used to organize voting , concert merch in korea etc.  Now the only one left is EXOGlobal even they had stopped all the activity coz of each solo fandom's harassment...but luckily they came back ..

and you got it completely wrong..I only highlighted the difference between intl fans and k fans way of thinking. Why would we be happy if k fans drop him?? ...its not any voila or "told u" moment for us..it is rather disheartening be it any member. I cant fathom how fickle is their so called love for their oppa. and all the things they said and did to baek during 2014 time is unimaginable.

I am actually fed up of these solo fanwars ..partly the reason now I stay away from all the internal fanwars. KSOO fans hate EXOL coz apparently exol and SM doesnt care for him and support him even tho they dont have common sense to know he is a low profile person and every members promotes their album in the way they want..then we have chen fans who cant stand EXOL despite all the support coz apparently we dint do enough..erigoms another whiny lots who keeps on complaining exol doesnt stream his song..and then we have baek fan's pov like u told..so am wondering then whom does EXOL love according to them???..are we stanning some imaginary member of the grp if not these members? as u said it all depends on what u want to see...what u want to believe.

piya2025 thumbnail

The only fanbases I follow is WWEXOL and intl EXOL..they have been with this fandom since the very beginning with all the ups and downs...all these chota mota fanbases like exopublicity or ministry whatever are very fresh fanbases..I dont even follow them simply coz they spam like hell crazy ..even though am surprised EXO got such new fanbases even during their hiatus era who are so passionate about voting n streaming.

EVS is a good and old  fanbase for voting but as far as I know they have been on hiatus since a while. Their top priority is grp . then comes the members. Earlier when there were no solo albums it was easy to organize vote ..we just had to focus on making exo win..now we will have baek album, kai album ..so on..what should the fanbases do  ? the only viable option is to prioritize the grp . May be for such thing solo fans can take complete responsibility of making thier bias win and if they dont win then also they should take the responsibility. Else it is like if a member wins it is coz of  his solo fans power but if we lose its coz EXOL dint support us..๐Ÿ˜† - EVS was on the chat btw. & Solo fanbases do vote for their biases but if after winning group fans claim that they voted to when the same bunch said "we won't vote" what does that make them you think? & What I said has nothing to do with what you wrote here though. I told you about how voting teams keeping different attitude for different members. When it comes to one, they won't vote but when it's about another they said they will. If they were only prioritizing group & totally discarding the solos, I'd not have mentioned it.

I gave up on voting for EXO after the MAMA fiasco in 2017..many hardcore fans now gave up coz we realized in the end EXO doesn't need validation from such shows..most my EXOL friends dont even bother to vote..does tht makes us less of fans ? some passionate ones will say we r not fans if we r not streaming or voting but no I dont give a damn about such opinion..everyone has their own way of loving the grp. - artists needs validation. Winning awards matters because it gives them a solid sense of achievements. Making up there's won't help. However it's one's personal choice to not vote & there is nothing wrong with it but thinking that they are at certain level so it's okay while we know that when they receive their awards they clearly feels good about it.

Especially, when you are debuted as a soloist after years. Sales, chart, award, recognition, artistic satisfaction, if they aren't working for this then they wouldn't be in the industry.

and you got it completely wrong..I only highlighted the difference between intl fans and k fans way of thinking. Why would we be happy if k fans drop him?? ...its not any voila or "told u" moment for us..it is rather disheartening be it any member. I cant fathom how fickle is their so called love for their oppa. and all the things they said and did to baek during 2014 time is unimaginable. - I didn't get you wrong. & You don't need to take it upon you either :) but if you aren't among them, doesn't mean there aren't many who aren't doing it, wishing for the same. I'll leave you with an example (ss). A recent event, by a big account & they are exol.

I am actually fed up of these solo fanwars ..partly the reason now I stay away from all the internal fanwars. KSOO fans hate EXOL coz apparently exol and SM doesnt care for him and support him even tho they dont have common sense to know he is a low profile person and every members promotes their album in the way they want..then we have chen fans who cant stand EXOL despite all the support coz apparently we dint do enough..erigoms another whiny lots who keeps on complaining exol doesnt stream his song..and then we have baek fan's pov like u told..so am wondering then whom does EXOL love according to them???..are we stanning some imaginary member of the grp if not these members? as u said it all depends on what u want to see...what u want to believe. - oh they are all Baekhyun fans according to them, don't you know. Since he charts on Korean charts, got the best sales atm in entire Korean soloist culture, globally in top 3. Everyone is working for us only Baekhyun. Even LSM is pushing Baek the most. ๐Ÿ˜† I'm sure you have heard it

For example: their main tweet which they had to delete when they are being called out.

There are plenty of people who changed their profile pics from their bias to Baekhyun during fanwar or after saying something shady. The sane bunch who harassed him, called him shady & with various colourful name, right now just using his words to defend their biases btw.

Just so if they get called out by bbhls they can say, "I'm literally his fan". ๐Ÿ˜† it's easy to blame solo stans because they are solo stans but if this is how they gonna treat the one one likes, they are bound to become solo stand. (Agkaes are nasty, I don't call them fans)Fdz5XYQUcAEF2kS.jpeg.jpgFdz5Zk-VsAALwBN.jpeg.jpg

Fdz5ZuwVIAASh_c.jpeg.jpg

Edited by piya2025 - 1 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail

Anyway, we shouldn't be discussing worst of fandom in a complete different place which haven't witness the worst of kpop fandoms yet. ๐Ÿ˜† so , let's not get any further with these shit. It's endless.

It was nice discussing... sharing different pov with you. Good night. โค๏ธ

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Anyway, we shouldn't be discussing worst of fandom in a complete different place which haven't witness the worst of kpop fandoms yet. ๐Ÿ˜† so , let's not get any further with these shit. It's endless.

It was nice discussing... sharing different pov with you. Good night. โค๏ธ

that's true there is no end to it..I guess part and parcel of having big fandoms ......I used to think kpop fanwars are most toxic then I saw desi fanwars ...need I say more๐Ÿคฃ..ya happy discussing  and Good night to youโค๏ธ

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

For example: their main tweet which they had to delete when they are being called out.

There are plenty of people who changed their profile pics from their bias to Baekhyun during fanwar or after saying something shady. The sane bunch who harassed him, called him shady & with various colourful name, right now just using his words to defend their biases btw.

Just so if they get called out by bbhls they can say, "I'm literally his fan". ๐Ÿ˜† it's easy to blame solo stans because they are solo stans but if this is how they gonna treat the one one likes, they are bound to become solo stand. (Agkaes are nasty, I don't call them fans)Fdz5XYQUcAEF2kS.jpeg.jpgFdz5Zk-VsAALwBN.jpeg.jpg

Fdz5ZuwVIAASh_c.jpeg.jpg

EVS must have been in the chat..they get added everywhere ..guess now they also gave up..but they have always good interest for the grp n members as far as I have seen.

Yes, I know all says EXOL love baekhyun only coz he gets the most sales..more albums and so on....whille baek fans claim EXOL harass him..idhar kua udhar khai situation for EXOL...can't they see he has more fans ..his chinese fanbase is also solid..but nahi we only love baek the most.. all should understand its impossible that all members to have equal popularity..it depends on their fan interaction and many other factors too...

and ya u dont even need to show me kaisoowoner  tweets...that person is  hell toxicโ€ฆ. no one in right mind considers such accounts as true fans .. they are just there to stir troubles.. muted this ac long backโ€ฆ.also I have muted all solo fandom names, such abusive ac on twitter so all this shit doesnt show up on my TL ...chen fan vs baek fans...ksoo vs baek fans have the worst fanwars ...even kai getting more variety shows is a problem for some...coz apparently he also doesnt care about grp and is busy promoting himself...๐Ÿ˜†..I have heard even blinks suffer from such internal fanwars a lot

Edited by EXOL - 1 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail

EVS must have been in the chat..they get added everywhere ..guess now they also gave up..but they have always good interest for the grp n members as far as I have seen.

Yes, I know all says EXOL love baekhyun only coz he gets the most sales..more albums and so on....whille baek fans claim EXOL harass him..idhar kua udhar khai situation for EXOL...can't they see he has more fans ..his chinese fanbase is also solid..but nahi we only love baek the most.. all should understand its impossible that all members to have equal popularity..it depends on their fan interaction and many other factors too...

and ya u dont even need to show me kaisoowoner  tweets...that person is  hell toxicโ€ฆ. no one in right mind considers such accounts as true fans .. they are just there to stir troubles.. muted this ac long backโ€ฆ.also I have muted all solo fandom names, such abusive ac on twitter so all this shit doesnt show up on my TL ...chen fan vs baek fans...ksoo vs baek fans have the worst fanwars ...even kai getting more variety shows is a problem for some...coz apparently he also doesnt care about grp and is busy promoting himself...๐Ÿ˜†..I have heard even blinks suffer from such internal fanwars a lot

Baekhyun fans are on the hit list of every subfandom of EXO. That "bad guy" narrative suits us but no one tops KS, CY & JD fandom when it comes to "DTs, s|utshaming, bodyshaming, name calling & wishing ill upon him. :)

Anyway, Baekhyun will live well & will always be loved & supported no matter what he does in his career & even when he choose to settle down in his personal life. Of course, some toxic one will try to stir things up, whine but I have this faith that his happiness will be celebrated by fans & all. He deserves because that's how normal life of everyone works.

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I will have to say their tunes are catchyand their similarity to Indian music scene is so obvious but my biggest hurdle...I don't understand the language. And for me if I don't get the words, its musical gibberish!! ๐Ÿ˜”

Since the last few months, I m invested in BTS. They came out with English songs like Butter, Dynamite, PTD, etc. And that made life simpler!! Love the dynamics between the members and enjoy RUN BTS too. All the members have gradually grown on me. 

PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Not into kpop..only stan BTS..tried others but none stood out..I like G-Idle's music though..