Extraordinary Attorney Woo is a MUST WATCH !!!!

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

If you haven't started this gem of a show pls do it ..what a great show

It is a legal drama about an attorney (female lead) who suffers from ASD and how she deals each court cases in her own unique way. 

The drama is already getting popular not only just in korea but globally too

Who else is watching ????

Extraordinary Attorney Woo TOP 10 • FlixPatrol

Edited by EXOL - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail

epi 7 and 8 would garner even more views coz of one of the peak points in storyline 

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Me me me! I am enjoying it a lot. Such a beautifully made show, heartwarming but not heavy. They have handled the subject so well. 

Have you seen its ratings? It only keeps rising with each episode ❤️ They deserve all the love and success! 

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Didn't watch but maybe I'll give this try! The actress looks cute😳

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Risha_99

By the way you are Exo-L right? Iam currently watching GOT7 off screen videos & i loved them.. right now they are not really making so many such offscreen fun videos as they are busy with their solo careers.. so iam going to try other groups for timepass.. i cant really call myself their fan or igot7/aghase as im not much into their music.. i just love watching their backstage fun. 

Right now i am considering some other groups like Exo, seventeen, Enephyn, NCT etc for timepass. Exo is quite old so i dont really know if i should follow them or not as currently their will be less offscreen stuff.. From Exo i like Sehun, kai and Chanyeol.

yes am EXO-L hehe since 2016. Hardcore fan and I only follow them. They are also third gen grp like Got7 . I like Jin young and Jackson too...

EXO has always been low key when it comes to content even during their peak phase.. we EXO-L have to survive on some crumbles which we get when comeback happens that's all . Not only that, whatever little content (reality shows ) we get is released on  korean apps with no access for intl fans. We have to depend on some fans uploading on google drive etc. SM entertainment is so annoying that way while u can find NCT content everywhere on youtube. so NCT is an option if u r into offscreen stuff more than songs...

Kai has some variety shows on netflix ..it is called new world...and I will link u up to some EXO content later if u are interested...they are really funny unlike the general opinion about them. 

vijay thumbnail

Thanks for the recommendation.. 

By any chance they come up with the English dub? If yes I would try to convince my wife to binge watch with me and she dont have patience to read subtitles.

Cheers,

Edited by vijay - 1 years ago
AageBadho thumbnail

Its amazing. Park Eun Bin has acted so well. 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Xiao Zhan also recommended it, along with My Liberation Notes.

Ab usne bola hai toh dekhna hi padega😆

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Leprechaun thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Thanks for the recommendation.. 

By any chance they come up with the English dub? If yes I would try to convince my wife to binge watch with me and she dont have patience to read subtitles.

Cheers,

I know MX Player comes up with Hindi dub for Korean shows. Just saw Netflix has a few shows dubbed to English. I think you can positively wait on this 😃 It runs till Aug 18th so maybe after that...!

P.S: I had no idea Korean hows are dubbed in Eng until I found this article😆 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

I know MX Player comes up with Hindi dub for Korean shows. Just saw Netflix has a few shows dubbed to English. I think you can positively wait on this 😃 It runs till Aug 18th so maybe after that...!

P.S: I had no idea Korean hows are dubbed in Eng until I found this article😆 

They are dubbed so horribly. 

News reader se dub karate hai I think. I prefer subtitles to the dubbed versions.