Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Deepub972

Yeahhh..aur end mein ye bhi kaha gaya ki aise aur bhi bohot scenes ayenge

pta ni bhai … pr when he started saying things like apko b acha lg ra hoga to see Ashi and shagun itne kareeb after a long time .. and blah blah blah (I still can’t match the level of cringe the voice over sounded….) maine to mute kr dia bhai … to ni pta wo last me kya bola

Deepub972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

pta ni bhai … pr when he started saying things like apko b acha lg ra hoga to see Ashi and shagun itne kareeb after a long time .. and blah blah blah (I still can’t match the level of cringe the voice over sounded….) maine to mute kr dia bhai … to ni pta wo last me kya bola

Yeahhh even I hated his words they are actually invading their personal space also

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepub972

Yeahhh even I hated his words they are actually invading their personal space also

I understand people ask repeatedly for bts videos in IG live of leads and they obliged by giving it to 2-3 persons dedicatedly but nobody wanted this kind of voice over … I would prefer if he just narrates the scene or any bloopers they had … and refrain from adding his own personal commentary…

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I understand people ask repeatedly for bts videos in IG live of leads and they obliged by giving it to 2-3 persons dedicatedly but nobody wanted this kind of voice over … I would prefer if he just narrates the scene or any bloopers they had … and refrain from adding his own personal commentary…

and bts of every scene ruins the essence of scene which gets telecasted too , i mean once in a while is ok but none wants the bts of every scene
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

and bts of every scene ruins the essence of scene which gets telecasted too , i mean once in a while is ok but none wants the bts of every scene

yeah ab overdose hone lga h …. they need to dial it down a bit … normally itna to ajkl segments me hi mil jata h … no need to have separate bts for the scene …

tamanna1391 thumbnail

yeah ab overdose hone lga h …. they need to dial it down a bit … normally itna to ajkl segments me hi mil jata h … no need to have separate bts for the scene …

so true and bts with cheap commentry looks too stupid
Jugnu21 thumbnail

so true and bts with cheap commentry looks too stupid

and did you notice how the sound is all muffled and low as if someone is shooting it discreetly… and then it feels more like trespassing or as you said invasion of privacy ….

tamanna1391 thumbnail

and did you notice how the sound is all muffled and low as if someone is shooting it discreetly… and then it feels more like trespassing or as you said invasion of privacy ….

yeah i noticed , for few likes and comments they are invading the privacy of actory , i mean in between scenes they do joke and have personal conversation so makers should keep in mind that nobody can do this type of cheap tactics as the actors need their personal space , i mean once in a while the posting bts is good but not regularly and definiately not by invading someone's personal space
Jugnu21 thumbnail

yeah i noticed , for few likes and comments they are invading the privacy of actory , i mean in between scenes they do joke and have personal conversation so makers should keep in mind that nobody can do this type of cheap tactics as the actors need their personal space , i mean once in a while the posting bts is good but not regularly and definiately not by invading someone's personal space

you remember that pant tearing fiasco during their catch and fall … it was an embarrassing moment… for anybody in that situation… and he muted that part and then himself told everyone…. I was like what the hell?

Jugnu21 thumbnail

they are such chaotic duo …. clowns …🤣

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgWpx0CBmwe/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=