Any writers and readers here?

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

How many of you like to read/write FFs with continuation of Kdrama couples? I haven't found many stories on Kdrama couples. Most of them have BTS/K actors × Readers concept, so I'm curious if anyone has interests areas in writing/reading stories on Kdrama couples😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leprechaun thumbnail

If I'm not wrong AO3 has AU plots🤔 

Ok just checked... there are works dated back to 2009 in AO3. Coffee Prince seems popular😆

Edited by Leprechaun - 1 years ago
Amphitrite thumbnail

Honestly I just get the Kpop idol fanfics on Tumblr or Wattpad that's all

Haven't seen any Kdrama centric fics 

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

havent seen much fanfics on kdramas couples but there are gazillions on kpop idols .. 

vijay thumbnail

Give it time as this forum has just started. I think with more people joining this we will see it on India Forums also

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I would love for some good writers to write Kdrama FFs.

Wattpad and A03 FFs are more into Chinese shows. And that too only shows that have taken off majorly with their leads being shipped offscreen.

I tried to find fics for Kdramas, but there was nothing.

There are tons of FFs for the Untamed; Word of Honour; and even some for YangYang's shows. (The flip side being, one of the FFs almost finished off XZ's career.😡)

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Leprechaun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

I would love for some good writers to write Kdrama FFs.

Wattpad and A03 FFs are more into Chinese shows. And that too only shows that have taken off majorly with their leads being shipped offscreen.

I tried to find fics for Kdramas, but there was nothing.

There are tons of FFs for the Untamed; Word of Honour; and even some for YangYang's shows. (The flip side being, one of the FFs almost finished off XZ's career.😡)

AO3 got banned in China just cuz of that one fic  Btw AFF has some KDrama fics updated recently! I'm surprised to see that the site is still alive😆 

kchaims thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

AO3 got banned in China just cuz of that one fic  Btw AFF has some KDrama fics updated recently! I'm surprised to see that the site is still alive😆 

It was a mess at that time! 😳 people get offended for no reason 😕