Like Ishaan inside the show Akshit suffered outside!

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I had great expectations from my character in Fanaa - Ishq Mein Marjawan but I didn’t get my due as an actor: Akshit Sukhija

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/i-had-great-expectations-from-my-character-in-fanaa-ishq-mein-marjawan-but-i-didnt-get-my-due-as-an-actor-says-akshit-sukhija-whose-journey-on-the-show-is-ending-soon/articleshow/93003404.cms

"I had great expectations from my character in Fanaa - Ishq Mein Marjawan but I didn’t get my due as an actor

The very title of Akshit's interview shows how much Akshit went through because of the PRODUCERS during his due course in Fanaa: Ishq mein marjawan.

If we all remember Pakhi was the one who had first approached Ishaan after their first meeting. She was the desperate one. And she used to say that she was so deeply in love with Ishaan that she might never forget him but it took her no time to fall in love with Agastya even after all the terrible things he did to Ishaan. Her love is so cheap that it can be replaced so easily.

They ruined Ishaan's character just to make Agastya look good. Otherwise Ishaan was a very refreshing character, a nice and cheerful guy. He wasn’t at all boring earlier. All just to whitewash Agastya’s crimes, he was reduced to nothing.

Just like how Ishaan's character suffered inside the show, Akshit suffered outside the show in the hands of the show producers. 

He was promised something and given something. He was used like a tissue paper and thrown outside!

Really I feel very bad for Akshit. Each and every word of Akshit in this article shows what he had been through and how he was disposed off without getting the complete dues as an actor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha1808 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Not just Akshit even Ayaz Ahmed was not given his due..!! Same goes for Krip Suri and Kishwer Merchant!! The PH is a dabbaaaa