Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

120360 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

hopefully because its high time meetwa gets to know the truth and meme become team

But team ke liye tho chiku ka bhi pata lagna padega .. then makers will lose chance to show a range of scenes between them... bcz chiku ke baad it will be more of emotional stuff.. I believe this leap and idea is to milk their chemistry in different ways possible ... I guess inki shaadi ki baat itni jaldi aage nahi badhegi...

But again.... no idea what they plan..

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

https://twitter.com/lakshmi81034070/status/1550043682639736832?s=21&t=WmLLZhwnYovymnzBqw7xnA

gajab segment ta … Meet Ahlawat applying nail paint to Manjari … gifting her dresses … 😲

Meet Hooda sir phod degi iska …. or meri wish puri ho jayegi… pitai honi chaiye iski… ye plan barbaad krega Meet H ka … pr mje lg ra h this will actually escalate things … Ye news Manushi tk to pahuchegi via masoom… and tb dekho Manushi kya krne bolti h Manjari ko…

I am really liking how it is going.. It is exactly what I wanted.. 🤭

Jiggy7 thumbnail

so precap is out … Meet Ahlawat played master stroke … Meet Hooda ko believe ho gya k Meet Ahlawat has started loving Manjari … she is crying and telling this to Popat fai…. ab maza ayega jb ye iski band bajayegi…. pr itna convincingly kya act kia k she got convinced that she saw love in his eyes for Manjari … the same which saw once for Meet …,

Boli na aakhon mai wahi pyaar dikhaa jo Meet ke liye hota tha.. Bande ke aankh mai Meety ke liye he hai qki wo usko Meety maanta hai lekin ye to Manjiri bani hui hai.. Basically aakhon mai sirf pyaar dikhta hai, pyaar ka naam nahi.. 🤣

Jiggy7 thumbnail

kya baat h ? Ashi ki tareef shagun ne b kr di aj …🤣

Nath, baal sab notice karte hai 🤭

Jiggy7 thumbnail

mtlb sir ni phoda h … sirf nail paint.. gifting dress and Manjari ka rona dhona correct h.. youtube pr gnt live pr jakr dekh lo.. Mika ki vohti and anupama k beech me segment h…

Timestamp

https://twitter.com/priyankax56/status/1550041300967165953?s=21&t=WmLLZhwnYovymnzBqw7xnA

Ye bina chasme waala epi mai q nahi daale 🥲

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

But team ke liye tho chiku ka bhi pata lagna padega .. then makers will lose chance to show a range of scenes between them... bcz chiku ke baad it will be more of emotional stuff.. I believe this leap and idea is to milk their chemistry in different ways possible ... I guess inki shaadi ki baat itni jaldi aage nahi badhegi...

But again.... no idea what they plan..

first meetwa knowing about meety suffering then his emotional breakdown for atleast a week then meetwa trying to hurt himself for not being there for meety when she needed him then meety revealing herself infront of him and their renuin then meme coming together to expose manhusi and masoom then them getting chiku

extra stretching of romance when baby is on line can make maker's plan backfire , if they wanted to show chemistry then they should never have introduced pregnancy track

Jiggy7 thumbnail

first meetwa knowing about meety suffering then his emotional breakdown for atleast a week then meetwa trying to hurt himself for not being there for meety when she needed him then meety revealing herself infront of him and their renuin then meme coming together to expose manhusi and masoom then them getting chiku.. Beech mai they can add Meetwu putting himself in danger to expose Manju ben and his self destruction after knowing about Meety's death..

extra stretching of romance when baby is on line can make maker's plan backfire , if they wanted to show chemistry then they should never have introduced pregnancy track

Mujhe sab lamba chahiye.. Meetwa romancing Manju ben aka Meety, Meetwa knowing about Meety's death, Meme reunion followed by them hiding from everyone, them finding cheeku and 4 din ki khusi..

Iske baad kahani khatam ho jaaye to they can show Meety's pregnancy with cheeky to be dangerous or Manuchii phasaoing Meetwa in fire kaand etc etc..

Edited by Jiggy7 - 2 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Mujhe sab lamba chahiye.. Meetwa romancing Manju ben aka Meety, Meetwa knowing about Meety's death, Meme reunion followed by them hiding from everyone, them finding cheeku and 4 din ki khusi..

Iske baad kahani khatam ho jaaye to they can show Meety's pregnancy with cheeky to be dangerous or Manuchii phasaoing Meetwa in fire kaand etc etc..

i too want these to stretch as these are good points which needs to be highlighted , makers better not glorify burfi , focus should be on meme
120360 thumbnail

first meetwa knowing about meety suffering then his emotional breakdown for atleast a week then meetwa trying to hurt himself for not being there for meety when she needed him then meety revealing herself infront of him and their renuin then meme coming together to expose manhusi and masoom then them getting chiku

@bold1: are you sure you want a weeks worth of rona dhona 😲....

And Meety revealing herself to him nahi chahiye😭.... Meetwa ka brain wapas lao pehle😭😭😭😭

@bold2: completely agree but raita tho faila chuke hai....

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
120360 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

I too think that is better... bcz the moment they come together, its like a wrapup and again they will have nothing left to show. Ab chiku ko dhoondne mein kya kya dikha sakte hai .. i dont know .. it beats me. .... jo actually Meety apne aap hi kar sakti thhi in this duration ... and the whole purpose of this leap is for trp ... both coming together just in time to workout and find chiku would be the best ... but they need to show a good reason for Meety not able to or not wanting ro reveal herself to Meetwa... phir sab theek hai.... gussa hone do iss gadhe ko... abhi he is trying to be smartwa. ab iss proposal track mein wo khud hi phasne wala hai.. as in he is going to fall in love all over again despite his so called hatred. Its like I hate to love you kind of thing.