SHAMSHERA - Opening Day Biz | Will it be Big Enough?

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

https://twitter.com/taran_adarsh/status/1549317041844146176?s=20&t=dI3u9OHc4WKC4wukazo1mg

BOI Figures for 1st Day

Kitni hogi, Best Bet?

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

15 Cr if WOM is decent. 10-11 Cr if it is Besharam level terrible. Nobody cares for Vaani/Karan and no one comes to Ranbir for this kind of no-brainer flick. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

15 Cr if WOM is decent. 10-11 Cr if it is Besharam level terrible. Nobody cares for Vaani/Karan and no one comes to Ranbir for this kind of no-brainer flick. 

For the 1st weekend collection, WOM will come into effect. 1st day it will be on BUZZ.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

For the 1st weekend collection, WOM will come into effect. 1st day it will be on BUZZ.

Besharam had a downward trend through the day and the advance for Shamshera is low. Sometimes films really are just unwatchable. ðŸ˜†

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Besharam had a downward trend through the day and the advance for Shamshera is low. Sometimes films really are just unwatchable. ðŸ˜†

1st Day biz always comes from BUZZ generated, not to forget single screens will also come into play.

This is a masala film, YRF made a mistake by not releasing Vaani's Song before the release. It will be a surprise, but if it had come earlier, it would have generated that required buzz. A Massy Hit song always pushes ticket sales.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

1st Day biz always comes from BUZZ generated, not to forget single screens will also come into play.

This is a masala film, YRF made a mistake by not releasing Vaani's Song before the release. It will be a surprise, but if it had come earlier, it would have generated that required buzz. A Massy Hit song always pushes ticket sales.

Yeah, so unless it is absolutely garbage, I think it will do 15 Cr or so. There seems to be some buzz. It was absolutely stupid the way this is being promoted in the middle of Brahmastra though. 

Vaani has two dance numbers and they have not released either. Why is she even in the film. ðŸ˜†

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Yeah, so unless it is absolutely garbage, I think it will do 15 Cr or so. There seems to be some buzz. It was absolutely stupid the way this is being promoted in the middle of Brahmastra though. 

Vaani has two dance numbers and they have not released either. Why is she even in the film. ðŸ˜†

20 Cr + touch karega unless Reviews are so bad from noon onwards that Counter ticket sales affect kar jaye ðŸ˜†

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

20 Cr + touch karega unless Reviews are so bad from noon onwards that Counter ticket sales affect kar jaye ðŸ˜†

I need Bri to see how much faith you have in Shamshera. ðŸ˜†

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

I need Bri to see how much faith you have in Shamshera. ðŸ˜†

I am on her IGNORE list, rehn de ðŸ˜†

Where is that RK Fan RanbirRocks? Ussey bhi khoob fights hoti thi.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

I am on her IGNORE list, rehn de ðŸ˜†

Where is that RK Fan RanbirRocks? Ussey bhi khoob fights hoti thi.

I don't think the account is active ðŸ˜†