Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I didn't know Fanna: IMMJ was going off-air. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

I didn't know Fanna: IMMJ was going off-air. 

It might shift to Voot instead but they havent decided yet

Either way, Colors channel is not interested in airing it anymorešŸ˜†

Neha1808 thumbnail

Might go off-air because they unnecessarily introduced the baby track, and i guess it was done to introduce the separation leap followed by a typical ITV reunion and finally the last straw ~~ off-airšŸ¤£ Gul Khan ruined the show.. actually both Sunny and 4lions couldnā€™t keep up with the quality wrt IMMJ franchise that ā€œInspireā€ did!! The original PH inspire and beyond might launch the fourth season by the end of December i guess!!

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elska18

Might go off-air because they unnecessarily introduced the baby track, and i guess it was done to introduce the separation leap followed by a typical ITV reunion and finally the last straw ~~ off-airšŸ¤£ Gul Khan ruined the show.. actually both Sunny and 4lions couldnā€™t keep up with the quality wrt IMMJ franchise that ā€œInspireā€ did!! The original PH inspire and beyond might launch the fourth season by the end of December i guess!!

I am so pissed off at the leap toošŸ˜”

Are you sure theres gonna be another season??

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Elska18

Exactly. Colors should not have given the franchise to Gul and Dipti. Though Mamta herself is a psycho writer, she can handle the essence of IMMJ franchise. But these two ladies are waste. But they are good at one thing, showing the FL dumbest than other characters just like the first two seasons (Riddhima is not that dumb but she is the weakest)

Neha1808 thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

I am so pissed off at the leap toošŸ˜”

Are you sure theres gonna be another season??

Just a guess

MochaQueen thumbnail

This thread has already been made. Please check before making repetitive threads. Thank you.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5297888