Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

731627 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Pushpa won the case . Pushpa show obligation to damini

Babudra went for enquiry

Kaku did grahe pravesh pf pushpa. Neighbors help pushpa in setting house pushpa worry for sushila. Sushila cry in front of God. Sushila saw pushpa abd say don't see my tear I am happy for u. Sushila cry who will marry my daughter when her father in jail

Pushpa assure sushila she will not let her husband babudra go to jail

Rashi celebrate rakhi with her brother rashi bless her two brother that and said we should have so much money that we can shift to big house where every one can have individual bed room. Rashi praise parekh house

Rashi fold hand and show agar batti in front of her father photo . Ashwin and pushpa worry to see this. Pushpa think what will happen when rashi come to know reality about her father

Precap. Sonal ask Ashwin are u really going to Dubai. Ashwin say yes. Sonal say then I am breaking sagaai of my daughter with u. Pushpa and Ashwin shock

Main highlight

Pushpa won case and return to house. Babudra went for enquiry and raksha bandhan celebrated

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago
731627 thumbnail

Mujhe abhi tuk is baat ki haaraini hai ki agar land Lord bole makaan khaali aro to aise mein case kiya jaa sakta hai land Lord pe ?

Kis dhaara( section) ke andar yeh aata hai ?kyonki aise case ke baare mein na suna aur na dekha hai

731627 thumbnail

Chirag got job as sketch maker in police station . Chawl ladies tied rakhi to pushpa. Babudra get bail. Pushpa get bail for babudra

Babudra return home . Saran announced there will be Hindi competition

Hindi teacher is on leave so maths teacher will teach Hindi. She ask samar to read samar could not read properly Hindi. Maths teacher explains Hindi poem rus ke saath padhi jaati

Maths teacher read Hindi poem with expression

Sonal amd pushpa do nataknatak of sagaai breaking of deepti and Ashwin

Pushpa promise sonal she will not let Ashwin go to Dubai without deepti

Others don't know about naatak of pushpa and sonal. Deepti and manish question why she break sagaai

Main highlight . Pushpa and sonal efforts to stop Ashwin going to Dubai

Babudra get bail

Chirag got job as sketch maker in police station

731627 thumbnail

Ashwin not going to Dubai

Bhaskar alone going to Dubai.romane scene between ashwin and deepti

Deepti decided to take help from suhaani to expose aryan father

Manish said to postponed deepti and ashwin marriage because there there is problem

Manish even ask rashi that children opinion also matter

Sonal said to pushpa the way rashi talk to Manish it seems that rashi miss her father badly. If rashi father would have alive he would have good father and it will be great help also to u

In school Hindi competition. Topic will be given suddenly and they have to speak on the spot. Every student was given letter in which topic is written

Pushpa got the topic importance of education

Pushpa said importance of education later importance of teacher comes first

Pushpa start speaking on topic in informal way

Every body clap rashi hug pushpa

Precap a husband beat his wife and throw out his wife. Pushpa complain about domestic violence to police police come and arrest that man

Pushpa said to that wife to speak truth against husband who throw out his wife. That husband in drruken state say that u listen to false complaint of anybody and come here

Main highlight pushpa speak on importance of teacher

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago
731627 thumbnail

New oromo

There is new about 15 years vold student suspended. Manager said with heavy heart to pushpa u have to leave school with in two weeks

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Thank you for the detailed updates!🤗

I'll watch the episodes and come!

731627 thumbnail

Chirag told police inspector about ashwin situation . Police decide to help chirag . Police sternly ask about how transaction of booking ticket of Maldives happen and who did it from travel agent . Travel agent give proof of transaction

Police show proof to ceo Mrs Roy. Mrs Roy get angry on pramod bhardwaj. She requested deepti and ashwin to take legal action against pramod bhardwaj. Both refuse. Pramod ask apology. But Mrs Roy temrminate him . Mrs roys apologize to deepti and ashwin. And said both are promoted.. Ashwin inform her mother about this promotion.

Pushpa said to parekh family now everything thing is fine now we should not posspone marriage we should keep in same date. Parekh family agree

Parekh family took Patel family for dinner in restaurant. Pushpa is surprised by bill of restaurant. She share her thought with so much kharcha of restaurant with kaku. Kaku said not to worry about bill u have enjoy that is most matter. Pushpa said she has invited parekh for lunch. Kaku said but don't forget ur study

Pushpa said yes and she kiss on kaku face and went. Kaku sing a gujrati song ( translation of Gujarati song in Hindi is shown)

Parekh family come for lunch. They hear husband beating his wife and throw him out pushpa call police and ask wife to speak against husband. Wife is scare ahd lie to police thst he did not beat me. Pushpa is shock and angry

Police said due to this wife has no courage to speak against husband these husband got courage to do such crime and we are not able to take action

Police went away. Pushpa said to wife ur not mahaan but darpok . That wife said by going to jail will he improved. She requested pushpa to leave her in her condition

Sonal horrified to see husband beating wife and said to manish she could not see this please take me away from here

B

Sonal went away

Sonal ask editor this time u should print head line with no mistake at all

Pushpa rremember how her husband raise his hand to slap her but how pushpa hold her husband hand and said if I have not protest u I would have not what I have today

In school teacher teach cash memo and ask explain detail of GST from rashi raashi explain it very well. Teacher and pushpa impress with rashi

Precap manager read newspaper head line that 15 year old student get suspended but 45 year old get admission. Manager said to pushpa for u I can't put other student in stake . Pushpa ask do u want to me leave the school

731627 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

731627 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

731627 thumbnail

... Tagging for above post