♡ Mahabharat Katha ♡ MEMBERS INTRODUCTION THREAD

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello "Mahabharat" lovers,

Its time to introduce yourselves and let us know each other better.

• Your name :
  • Birthday :
  • Profession :
  • Favourite characters from Mahabharat :
  • What you like the most about Mahabharat :
  • Hobby :

Please don't chat or quote in this thread!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Your name : Aaliya

Birthday : 14th Nov

Profession : BTech Student

Favourite characters from Mahabharat : Krishna, Shakuni Mama, and Draupadi

What you like the most about Mahabharat : I don't know. I was introduced to it when I was just 6 years old and I've been so much into it that I slowly and gradually fell in love with the Mythology story.

Hobby : singing, acting, chatting and cooking. I don't know how to cook. I'm still learning but i really love to experiment with those😳

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Your name : Mukta

Birthday : 2nd June

Profession : Healthcare

Favorite characters from Mahabharat : Krishna, Yudhistir, Bheeshma, Sanjay and Draupadi

What you like the most about Mahabharat : I like that there are so many stories in Mahabharat and there's so much to learn. Also, there is some mystery about some characters and stories related to them.

Hobby : Gardening (its my plan B wala profession😃), reading, cooking, baking, hiking, listening to all kinds of music.

Edited by NerdyMukta - 1 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Your name: Pro

Birthday: March 22

Profession: IT

Favourite characters from Mahabharat: Krishna, Arjun, Draupadi, the usuals 😆

What you like the most about Mahabharat: The complexity and the interconnectivity of the story ❤️

Hobby: Digital Art, Dance

vijay thumbnail

Your name: Vijay

Zodiac: ScorpLibran

Profession: Entrepreneur

Favourite characters from Mahabharat: Krishna

What you like the most about Mahabharat:  Bhagavad Gita

Hobby: Reading, Gym, Playing Pickleball, Software Programming etc.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Name : Neha

Profession : student

Favourite characters from Mahabharat : Draupadi, Krishna, Arjun, Nakul

What you like the most about Mahabharat : it's the story of the world and a world in itself, keeps teaching something new every time

Hobby : does procrastinating count? 🤣 karna to bahot kuch pasand hai - reading, writing, ... 

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 1 years ago
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Your name : Manasi

Birthday : 16th Jan

Profession : I'm a L&D professional

Favourite characters from Mahabharat : Krishna, of course. And Karna, Bheeshma, Draupadi

What you like the most about Mahabharat : I must have been around 8-10 when I read my first independent Mahabharat, though of course I had been introduced to it thru stories much earlier. But it has caught my fancy ever since and I just cannot have enough of it! 

I think what enthralls me is that Mahabharat is, at the end of the day, an in-depth study of human behaviour and psyche. That is why we find relevance of the story even today. And of course the immense learning it has to offer.

Hobby : Listening to music, telly, travelling, reading 

SoniRita thumbnail

Your name: Soni

Birth day- May 10

Profession- Finance

Favourite characters from Mahabharat : Shri Krishna, Abhimanyu, Arjun

What you like the most about Mahabharat - I like devotional stories and I watched MB in childhood then watched the recent star plus. And I like the bhagvat Gita and the teaching that Krishnaji gave to Arjun. 

Hobbies- Travelling, Reading, watching shows/movies and listening to music. 

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Name : Vera 

Profession: IT 

Favourite characters from Mahabharat ; Shri Krishn, Arjun, Draupadi, Yudishtir, Karn, Shakuni 😆

What you like about the Mahabharat the most: the most insightful epic about every kind of human emotion, just fascinating. I have been reading different versions since 2nd grade. And of course it stars one of my most fav mytho characters so ✨️ 

Hobby: Reading, mostly books (especially crime genre), Music, Edits, watching shows, Travelling, board games 😆,... 

InfinitySoul thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
  • Your name : Nikita
  • Birthday : december 11
  • Favourite characters from Mahabharat : krishna, draupadi, shakuni, arjun , karna,
  • What you like the most about Mahabharat : the philosophy of life and brilliant brilliant character developments of almost 3 generations