Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Precap is out

https://twitter.com/lakshmi81034070/status/1549391554535915520?s=21&t=6lMrZEcWArXDW2YIbk_dgQ

yaar ye pakka forum stalk kr re h and plot utha re h yha se .. hmne hi bola ta k he will pretend to get married to Manjari and he is doing that … only difference is he is doing this to reveal her truth but Masoom and Manushi ko agr yakeen ho gya k she is not Meet H … ye khud hi bol denge …

he is proposing thinking she will say no as meety won’t let her husband marry another girl..but help me understand he is not divorced so how is he proposing 🤔

he is further telling meety that she didn’t mean much..first kiss another girl now marry another..uff

so meety will say yes to his proposal 🤔 to prove him she is not bothered or say no to him to prove she doesn’t care and has no interest in marrying him..

I am not reacting as I know she is meety but logically this is weird 😐

I want a bf for manjari now please!!!

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

he is proposing thinking she will say no as meety won’t let her husband marry another girl..but help me understand he is not divorced so how is he proposing 🤔

he is further telling meety that she didn’t mean much..first kiss another girl now marry another..uff

so meety will say yes to his proposal 🤔 to prove him she is not bothered or say no to him to prove she doesn’t care and has no interest in marrying him..

I am not reacting as I know she is meety but logically this is weird 😐

I want a bf for manjari now please!!!

mje to starting se hi chaiye ta … lekin ab denge ni ye … 😛

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Precap is out

https://twitter.com/lakshmi81034070/status/1549391554535915520?s=21&t=6lMrZEcWArXDW2YIbk_dgQ

yaar ye pakka forum stalk kr re h and plot utha re h yha se .. hmne hi bola ta k he will pretend to get married to Manjari and he is doing that … only difference is he is doing this to reveal her truth but Masoom and Manushi ko agr yakeen ho gya k she is not Meet H … ye khud hi bol denge …

How to make your wife confess?

Apne hi biwi ko propose karlo taki yeh khud se hi jealous hoke na keh dey🤣

Nikki kaha tha Nahi Jane dega kahi bhi🤪

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

How to make your wife confess?

Apne hi biwi ko propose karlo taki yeh khud se hi jealous hoke na keh dey🤣

Nikki kaha tha Nahi Jane dega kahi bhi🤪

jb tk Rajvardhan theek ni hota tb tk to ye waise b jane ni wali… pr mje smj ni aya ye aise Ahlawat house me rh ke Manushi se kaise pata nikalegi apne bete ka … jana to isko Hooda house chaiye ni?

Jugnu21 thumbnail

ha … aankhon ki gustaakhiyan bajayenge .. or ye uske piche ghoomega … or wo irritate hogi …🤣

https://twitter.com/priyankax56/status/1549427804432871425?s=21&t=twfNT_cCB08J7zXEhKM3LA

Mysterylushes thumbnail

mje to starting se hi chaiye ta … lekin ab denge ni ye … 😛

Areh behen what if Manju behen just to reject this proposal and to prove to Meetwa that she is Manjiri says she has some Manjira back home who she loves

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Areh behen what if Manju behen just to reject this proposal and to prove to Meetwa that she is Manjiri says she has some Manjira back home who she loves

bs ye hi to chaiye … main to ye already bol chuki hu…🤣

Mysterylushes thumbnail

dimag to lgaya pr kuch jyada hi lga liya h …. isko lgta h jaise ye agr usko kisi or k sath dekhega to jalega to wo b jalegi…

inko idea ni h k ye hate krte ni h hate krne ka natak krte h… natak wo b kr ri h pr iska idea inhe ni h…. 😛

“kaisi ye hate h ? 🤣“

Hate bhi hum karenga, bachayanga bhi hum,jealous bhi honge aur shaadi bhi karenga. Jo ukhar na hain ukhar lo

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Hate bhi hum karenga, bachayanga bhi hum,jealous bhi honge aur shaadi bhi karenga. Jo ukhar na hain ukhar lo

waise ye sirf ITV me hi ho skta h… bina first wife ko divorce diye dusri shaadi …