Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

get well soon… all of them are so hardworking man… like this is the only profession where you can’t afford to take a sick leave …  because episode has to be shot daily…

https://twitter.com/sehreemkiaashiq/status/1548362956567486465?s=21&t=qutiEGUjn0gtljbdBFXFxw

Jugnu21 thumbnail

I agree Shagun is tall and handsome… mje b chaiye aisa ldka .. not Shagun but Meet Ahlawat 1.0 minus rona dhona…. 

https://youtu.be/DmhNbQ0TwTg

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

I do that if I feel like crying in office … I stay at a rented apartment away from home to I can cry in my room without anybody knowing…

Aw... agli baar aisa feel ho tho ye virtual hug 🤗 yaad kar lena... 

Rn my work is different... but have worked in the corporate field before.... but only felt frustration... itna ki ek baar jaakar apne baal ekdum chhote katwa liye to release frustration .... i used to have hip length hair... after that I always maintained upto shoulder length only 

I regretted terribly for few weeks until my hair grew a bit ...  But later on realised ki achha hi hua... waise bhi baal jhad rhe thhe😆... 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

I am not 🙈 my patience is really low..this is my second show and I skipped all the crappy episodes 😂 

Not sure if I can watch another..

To have fun after watching some silly movie I once dressed up with loud make up and red dupatta with skirt. My husband was late so I opened the door for him and went straight to touch his feet with dupatta on my head..poor guy nearly fainted 😂😂😂 that was fun..

May be I should try some dance prank next 😆

Hahahaha ... you are such a prankster 🤣🤣

Your hubby may have fainted but I am sure he loves your antics... lage raho... 

I too watch less of itv and movies ... But I have watched a lot of old DD shows and needless to say,  most shows now are utter crap. 

I dont remember any show that I have cried with .... or any that I followed everyday for weeks together... though I have kept track of many. 

But I remember Baa Bahu aur Baby.... I guess thats the only show that I chanced upon and then watched till almost the end ... 

Hats off productions has other shows under their banner but dont have the time to watch them. I am tempted to watch pushpa impossible. 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail
Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

get well soon… all of them are so hardworking man… like this is the only profession where you can’t afford to take a sick leave …  because episode has to be shot daily…

https://twitter.com/sehreemkiaashiq/status/1548362956567486465?s=21&t=qutiEGUjn0gtljbdBFXFxw

Sach me... he looks so tired... but what a smile ❤️

In the other show that I follow in batch mode, Maddam Sir, the protagonist too I guess is not keeping too well. And news is she is going on a 1 month break. So storyline will be tweaked for that... these actors live in a glamour world but the strain is real. 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Hahahaha ... you are such a prankster 🤣🤣

Your hubby may have fainted but I am sure he loves your antics... lage raho... 

I too watch less of itv and movies ... But I have watched a lot of old DD shows and needless to say,  most shows now are utter crap. 

I dont remember any show that I have cried with .... or any that I followed everyday for weeks together... though I have kept track of many. 

But I remember Baa Bahu aur Baby.... I guess thats the only show that I chanced upon and then watched till almost the end ... 

Hats off productions has other shows under their banner but dont have the time to watch them. I am tempted to watch pushpa impossible. 

I do like few pranks here and there 😂 

not watched the show you mentioned but heard about it from family..I did watch some episodes of Sarabhai and loved it..I was looking for it online but could not find the series..

I have also watched Ramayan and Mahabharata. Wanted to watch shaktiman but didn’t get the chance yet. 

I used to be a huge Bollywood fan and have watched all movies I could..then few years back I got more selective and started watching only select movies so even that has decreased..

now it’s random and mostly crime series 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

I do like few pranks here and there 😂 

not watched the show you mentioned but heard about it from family..I did watch some episodes of Sarabhai and loved it..I was looking for it online but could not find the series..

I have also watched Ramayan and Mahabharata. Wanted to watch shaktiman but didn’t get the chance yet. 

I used to be a huge Bollywood fan and have watched all movies I could..then few years back I got more selective and started watching only select movies so even that has decreased..

now it’s random and mostly crime series 

I too have watched old bollywood movies...  not many of the newer ones... just no time to sit and watch and after any break in between, I lose interest. Thats why books for me. 

Hey, how was that lincoln lawyer series? I read a book by the same author .. Two Kinds of Truth... I liked his writing... but didnt pick up any after that... back to my P G Wodehouse. 

But I have been suggested another author who writes romcom...already forgot the author name...  but have placed a reservation on the book. Will see how I like it.