Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Precap mein bad shots use kiye honge... good shots saved for the episode 😆

I am happy they finally revealed..I was struggling to deal with her going to meety room thing..

May be she walked out on him again and said some thing to hurt him so she is letting pain out like this.. 

I will always wonder why leads take out pain like this..normal people like us let it out in showers or through a long walk 😀

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

I am happy they finally revealed..I was struggling to deal with her going to meety room thing..

May be she walked out on him again and said some thing to hurt him so she is letting pain out like this.. 

I will always wonder why leads take out pain like this..normal people like us let it out in showers or through a long walk 😀

exactly… although one of my flatmates used to break stuff … 🤣

Anjureads thumbnail

You are not itv audience material then 😛🤣🤣🤣

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Main tho washroom mein jaake apne aap ko band karti hoon aur roti hoon... 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Now that it’s revealed that she is meety..I want to see some swag and her giving back to these 3 left right and centre..please don’t whitewash Babita her truth has to come out..and she has to suffer..

I was saying from the start ki she is meety.

Koi lookalike yes new character nahi hai. 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

If I were meety, long before MBA dauduraam and masoom ko show their place, thinkaane  laga ke, phir Inko chod ke chali gayi hoti without giving divorce. So yeh log Kisi aur ladki ki life spoil na kare and raaj ki baat bhi rah jaaye 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Main tho washroom mein jaake apne aap ko band karti hoon aur roti hoon... 

I do that if I feel like crying in office … I stay at a rented apartment away from home to I can cry in my room without anybody knowing…

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

You are not itv audience material then 😛🤣🤣🤣

I am not 🙈 my patience is really low..this is my second show and I skipped all the crappy episodes 😂 

Not sure if I can watch another..

To have fun after watching some silly movie I once dressed up with loud make up and red dupatta with skirt. My husband was late so I opened the door for him and went straight to touch his feet with dupatta on my head..poor guy nearly fainted 😂😂😂 that was fun..

May be I should try some dance prank next 😆

Jugnu21 thumbnail

I am not 🙈 my patience is really low..this is my second show and I skipped all the crappy episodes 😂 

Not sure if I can watch another..

To have fun after watching some silly movie I once dressed up with loud make up and red dupatta with skirt. My husband was late so I opened the door for him and went straight to touch his feet with dupatta on my head..poor guy nearly fainted 😂😂😂 that was fun..

May be I should try some dance prank next 😆

ohhh god… I can totally imagine your husband’s state …. 🤣🤣 

wo bole honge k kya maata chd gyi kya aj?  and you will be like - “haan … ekta maata…”….🤣

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

ohhh god… I can totally imagine your husband’s state …. 🤣🤣 

wo bole honge k kya maata chd gyi kya aj?  and you will be like - “haan … ekta maata…”….🤣

He was super shocked and almost fell down 😆😆 as I am not the kind who will do something like that..then he started having fun too..was like you should do this daily 😂😂😂