Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

precap b aa gya… manjari ka taandav … and popat phai asking her to reveal to Meet A that she is Meet … 

finally confirmation out , dil ko karaar aaya ab khulegi mystery

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

Yeah there will be something and so she is punishing herself..but I want him to feel the pain..I am tired of his anger and this dhokebaaz rant..

maine kaha na he is a volcano in making … he has channeled all his emotions in anger and internalized his pain into a stone hearted facade … a glimpse of which was shown when he thought he caught her in act … the moment he knows for sure k ye Meet H hi h … asli anger tb milega dekhne … 1 final outburst before he gets to know the truth and he burst out in tears … (ye jyada time roye bina ni rh skta …)  … dhokebaaz bolne ka koi solid reason diya ni h … I feel he is just hurt … or kuch wajah ni h … I won’t be surprised k phle us pr jee bhr kr chillane k bad .. jb wo jane lge he holds her hand .. pulls her towards him and ask him k where the hell does she think she is going? and hug her tightly… saying k wo bht naaraz h usse …

Anjureads thumbnail

I can see it on zee5 🤩 they posted it for us too..I like this precap 😀

Ohh... then let me go and check 😆

Anjureads thumbnail

Drama at zee level 😂😂 

thank god she didn’t go for BL role..imagine the drama there 😂😂😂 

I can only wish they showed the dance in chudidar instead of ghagra..feel would have been more 

Meety doing tandav...  ye bhi seekh liya in 1 year...  I saw the precap 🙈

Anjureads thumbnail

arey revelation ho and tandav na ho aisa ho ni skta … aj kl hr show me trend ho gya h …

Naagin me to usual h … fir YRKKH me hua … Imlie me hua … MHRW me b hua ta (pr uska koi logic ni ta) .. Anupamaa me b hua h…

dance and especially tandav as an expression of sorrow, anger or as a means of penance is kinda thing now … but wo mandir ki ghantiya bajana jalte diye k upar hath rkh kr  … 360 degrees camera ghumana … ya bhagwan k mandir me khade hokr un pr chillana .. un sb shots se to acha hi h … 

Dekh liya tandav... pure background ke saath... mujhe lagta hai she physically hurt him... mental hurting she has already tried ...

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Dekh liya tandav... pure background ke saath... mujhe lagta hai she physically hurt him... mental hurting she has already tried ...

physically hurt him? mtlb push kia hoga na… isse jyada kya? 

Anjureads thumbnail

physically hurt him? mtlb push kia hoga na… isse jyada kya? 

Haan.... ho sakta hai but push mein phir kuch ho gaya hoga. 

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Meety doing tandav...  ye bhi seekh liya in 1 year...  I saw the precap 🙈

Waise tandav utna impressive nahi tha...  Choreography is bad.. she is only jumping. 

Edited by fanktlk - 1 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Waise tandav utna impressive nahi tha...  Choreography is bad.. she is only jumping. 

Precap mein bad shots use kiye honge... good shots saved for the episode 😆