Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Sush wanted to keep it a secret and squeeze out some money and dump him ,but this guy played long con and announced it publically.

Now it's Sush move.

This is a tv show going in reality

Shy exposing gold diggers like a boss.

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Sush wanted to keep it a secret and squeeze out some money and dump him ,but this guy played long con and announced it publically.

Now it's Sush move.

thatโ€™s a sixer

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฃ

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Now it's Sush move.

Right ---But he is Smart--

Sushmita ---Mera Bachca ye kya kar diya-- i just wanted Money ๐Ÿ˜†

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Daebak

Arey, Bappi Lahiri + Vijay Mallya ka khatarnak combination dikh raha hai ye.

I tried very hard to convince myself that that hand is Sush's right hand๐Ÿ˜†. After finally accepting the truth I feel a lil nauseous.

I won't be able to unsee it now ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ˆ

1210355 thumbnail

This makes me sick in the stomach. Expected better from Sush ๐Ÿฅบ

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think its not about looks, most actors look good, the standards are above average people so even an abhi by general standards is tall, good looking, saif is stylish and suave etc

i dont think people judge looks that much when actors marry/date outsiders, example madhavan, juhi, ayushman, madhuri, vidya, their spouses are all nice, normal and we dont notice their looks

this guy would also be the same if he spruces up but he is extremely shady, criminal and those pics are super tacky and creepy

Edited by vcs17 - 2 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Now it's Sush move.

I think there are many reasons people keep their relationships secret.

- The number one reason usually is privacy. Tabloids and paparazzi can be vicious. It can be very difficult to sustain an intimate relationship in the public eye. Taylor Swift who used to be super public about her boyfriends eventually learned the hard way and decided to go more private.

- Another reason can be the embarrassment of falling for someone whom you may have once considered beneath you. Movie trope of the popular person dating the geek/nerd etc. Kate Beckinsale never really acknowledged her relationship with Pete Davidson. I suspect this may be more true with Sushmita Sen and Lalit Modi.

- The relationship is taboo or forbidden. All the tropes of warring families or race/religion/caste schism or sexuality or just general taboo around dating in relationships. Highly unlikely in this case but so common otherwise.

- People are uncomfortable with PDA or talking too much about their relationship on social. Many genuinely don't like sharing too many photos of vacations, dates, and private time on social media. Many people dislike their significant others gushing about them excessively on social. I know many couples who have had spats over disagreements on what to share on social. I know if anyone I dated made that post by Lalit Modi - they would have immediately gotten a text - It's gonna go down in flames. Thank u, next.

anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/biharigurl/status/1547991092238249990?s=20&t=k3W8TzcXC86AQSZ6or_Qsw

I have begun to doubt this relationship now aftwr sushmita's latest post and this tweet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SunshineC25

No, he clarified , sheโ€™s his better looking partner ๐Ÿ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf_uKEcgzea/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

How old is he?? He sounds like a hormonal teen who scored his first gf. Whyโ€™s he posting old pictures and dragging his deceased wife. Even the way he announced and his wording are more juvenile than a grown up man.
WildestDreams thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

How old is he?? He sounds like a hormonal teen who scored his first gf. Whyโ€™s he posting old pictures and dragging his deceased wife. Even the way he announced and his wording are more juvenile than a grown up man.

He is 56, 10 years older than her!๐Ÿ˜†