Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

There’s no reaction from Sushmita and forgive the presumption but I don’t think she wanted this to come out but all celebs are congratulating him 🤣

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

What’s wrong with Randeep Hooda? He was better looking and a better actor than most mainstream actors

After their breakup he was very bitter. Implied Sush was controlling just because he missed 1 rehearsal because she told him not to go. Even said the only good thing about the relationship was his bond with Renee. Not very gentlemanly to do. Sush who always been open about breakups never spoke about him after the breakup.

anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sushmita had posted something on Instagram as if she is planted to date him or something 🤣🤣🤣

Is he being honey trapped or something

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't think she started dating him to secure her daughters future if that was the case she would have done so when they were younger. But as a mother I wonder what kind of example she is setting for her daughters by dating a fraud corrupt man who fled the country to escape the authorities.

TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BubbleTea

Glorified sugar baby 😵

your siggy 🥰🥰🥰
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

See.. I know talking about looks, wanting a good looking partner might look shallow behaviour to many *who'd want the same btw) but F it & be real. Who'd not want an attractive partner? Zindaghi vaar rahena hain bhai. That 2nd last pics making me feel bad for her.. I mean I understand that there are many other factors other than just look but why do I feel this man se door door tak koi bhi good wali factor se vasta nahin.

I don't know best of luck to her, I guess.

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

BlackWitch thumbnail

Looks aren’t a big deal for me. If it is for you, life is gonna be damn difficult, because looks always fade but the person remains.

Always go for a man who is intelligent, shares your values, is kind and respectful by nature and has a good hold over his finances.

My concern here is that - damn, Sushmita is dating a criminal! 😳 Whatever was she thinking?! She has young daughters and needs to make better choices in men.

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Word Count: 0

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It is her life but someone who is smart, rich has a great family, and is articulate and went so much against norms to adopt two baby girls. Now she also has a doing web shows so her career is also good

I don't know why she dates or gets into relationship with shady characters, Vikram Bhatt, Wasim Akram et al.

It is not about the age or looks but Lalit Modi is a huge scamster, why do you want to be with him.

Or is it something she wants to settle down with because she is in her 40s.

She speaks so well and her posts have so much depth, just makes you think how much is real and how much is fake