Users

Frequent Posters

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

^^^Not just ex wife but DEAD ex wife.

1003197 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mina569

She dated many men before but it didn’t work out. She is an independent woman. I don’t think she listened to anyone that told her to marry late. She already has two daughters. Why she has to marry?

so that if anything happen to her, she knows her kids are secured..

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: YourCat

so that if anything happen to her, she knows her kids are secured..

Her elder one is already an adult and if anything happens to her, she would trust her immediate family more than new man in her life for her kids. Don’t think this is the reason at all.

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 years ago
1003197 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Her elder one is already adult and if anything happens to her, she would trust her immediate family more than new man in her life. Don’t think this is the reason at all.

Her adult daughter can work and earn money as well?

1003197 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mina569

Her kids are grown up. In few years, they will get marry. I don’t think she needs this man for her kids to be secured.

this is a joke discussion... Sushmita being such amazing person herself couldnt find anyone proper for marriage.. But her kid will? Anyway i really hope the daughter settle down early and dont follow her mothers way..

Edited by YourCat - 2 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: YourCat

She is 46 years old, at this age she will only get old man.. That is what happens when you listen to other who tells you dont marry early... Not many single guy you will find at this age and the people who give you such advice "marry late" are the first to hide and will never take accountability of the advice they make..

That is a lie. There are always plenty of fish in the sea.

Demi Moore was 40 when she started dating Ashton Kutcher. Lisa Bonet was almost 50 when she married Jason Momoa. Eva Mendes was 45 when she started dating Ryan Gosling. And those are just older women who were in relationships with younger "heartthrobs."

Even when dating their age or much older - women can find good men. Honestly, Sushmita Sen could have had her pick of men. How Modi landed her will be an eternal mystery.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Word Count: 0

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sonam-Ka-Kutta

Uff, i should have known that you can't hear a word against saifu but he is cute

On-the-sets-of-Bhoot-Police-This-goofy-expression-of-Saif-Ali-Khan-will-definitely-make-you-smile-014.jpg

Your UN 🤣

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

What’s wrong with Randeep Hooda? He was better looking and a better actor than most mainstream actors

Oh Yeah. Randeep looks good 😍 i did not know she dated him 😆

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Never been more in disbelief than at his very moment.

Edit: I have no idea how this tag came to be 🤣

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 2 years ago