Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

This thread is gold ,diamond everything 🤣 the comments are hilarious 🤣

Yeah it is 😂

Reading it with popcorns 🍿🍿🍿

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Did she break up with that someone ruhani shawl guy?

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I thought she was the Sugar Mumma.. why does she need a sugar daddy?

1003197 thumbnail

She is 46 years old, at this age she will only get old man.. That is what happens when you listen to other who tells you dont marry early... Not many single guy you will find at this age and the people who give you such advice "marry late" are the first to hide and will never take accountability of the advice they make..

Edited by YourCat - 2 years ago
SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

What's wrong with sushimta ?Image🤓🤓.

Edited by Mish14bir26 - 2 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sonam-Ka-Kutta

What? I meant to say that the bfs of these actresses were better looking than there husbands..Saif is less good looking than shahid and lalit is average whereas rohman was good looking

When Kareena got with Saif he was as good looking if not better than Shahid. Those were his Race days, so Kareena didn't settle by any means. Even now for a 50 year old he looks good, and can look dapper when he wants to.

https://twitter.com/kareenak_fc/status/1547782566849089537?s=21&t=ESjddhXhhVe0py1LQN4VkQ

Edited by desigal90 - 2 years ago
BlueWaters20 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

This is why I can’t respect Sushmita. She’s obviously doing this for the money. She also use to dance for the underworld back in 2005.

This is gross and creepy

Oh my God! Why didn’t I know any of this? All this time I’ve been shouting her praises.
1237892 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

When Kareena got with Saif he was as good looking if not better than Shahid. Those were his Race days, so Kareena didn't settle by any means. Even now for a 50 year old he looks good, and can look dapper when he wants to.

https://twitter.com/kareenak_fc/status/1547782566849089537?s=21&t=ESjddhXhhVe0py1LQN4VkQ

Uff, i should have known that you can't hear a word against saifu but he is cute

On-the-sets-of-Bhoot-Police-This-goofy-expression-of-Saif-Ali-Khan-will-definitely-make-you-smile-014.jpg

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The first pic😆

No respect for this lady---really these BW ladies anything for money👎🏼