Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1237892 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

She's so effin gorgeous that a very superficial part of me is disappointed that she didn't end up with a hot hunk. 😂

I was hoping she and rohman are end game. But it’s almost a rule in bwood that pretty girls end up with average looking ppl are dating hot guys. Like kareena with saif after shahid, aish with abhi after salman, and now sush with lalit after rohman

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

They say love is blind. But love might be frying brain cells too. I always saw Sushmita Sen as an intelligent, thoughtful, and well-spoken woman. Now I am left scratching my head what made her date him.

I don't think that good-looking women have to date good-looking men. But there have to be certain attributes that make them attractive or charming.

Like Pete Davidson is not an attractive dude, but he's funny and allegedly very well endowed. I used to be baffled by Padma Lakshmi marrying Salman Rushdie - but after reading his work- I can see people being charmed by his eloquence.

What the heck does Modi have other than loads of money? When will I land a Miss Universe?

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Sushmita sis blink twice if you need help

Bts Crying GIFs | Tenor

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Eww this guy was flirting with her even when his wife was alive wtf 🤢.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: priya185

good for Sushmita if she is happy people are quick to judge

Yes he is not great looking but that is not everything

Its not about looks. That's just for memes

He is a wanted criminal. He has been accused of money laundering, bribing and like 10 different other things. He has been banned for life by the cricket board bec they found him guilty. Right now he is a fugitive wanted by Indian authorities

Could she like not date a criminal? Its not that hard to find law abiding men

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: bips

Its not about looks. That's just for memes

He is a wanted criminal. He has been accused of money laundering, bribing and like 10 different other things. He has been banned for life by the cricket board bec they found him guilty. Right now he is a fugitive wanted by Indian authorities

Could she like not date a criminal? Its not that hard to find law abiding men

ok I did not know this. I watch cricket but I am an nri so I don’t follow Indian news
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sonam-Ka-Kutta

I was hoping she and rohman are end game. But it’s almost a rule in bwood that pretty girls end up with average looking ppl are dating hot guys. Like kareena with saif after shahid, aish with abhi after salman, and now sush with lalit after rohman

you seriously are calling saif lalit and shahid rohan here..? 😲you clearly don't like saif coz this analogy makes no sense at all😆

1237892 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

you seriously are calling saif lalit and shahid rohan here..? 😲you clearly don't like saif coz this analogy makes no sense at all😆

What? I meant to say that the bfs of these actresses were better looking than there husbands..Saif is less good looking than shahid and lalit is average whereas rohman was good looking

1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mina569

Nice couple. Hope she finds peace this time.

No chants on "Bengali witches" anymore? I thought Sush was also one.