Sushmita sen and Lalit modi? - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Pehle mein sushi k lie happy thi ab yaha comments read krke confused hoo 🤓 kia kia yeh sushi

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

How does she even kiss him?

Nutellatoast thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Gosh, this is...sudden? Did not expect to hear something like this, ever.

I just hope her daughters are staying away from all of this.

1237892 thumbnail

Minty, your such a sweetheart, wishing the couple well while ppl in this thread are mean 🤢

Not everything is abt looks ppl

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Melissaa

I can understand going for the guy with the money over looks part but she couldn't find someone better than a corrupt fugitive to fall for? Her taste in men has always been questionable Vikram Bhatt, Randeep Hooda so not very surprising.

What’s wrong with Randeep Hooda? He was better looking and a better actor than most mainstream actors

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

How does she even kiss him?

By withdrawing from his Credit Card

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 years ago
1237892 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

. This woman is nothing but a glorified bimbo, hence proved. 

Hmm, The definition of a bimbo is an attractive but unintelligent young woman. Sushmita is the opposite of these things. She’s average looking, not attractive, she’s intelligent (at least sounds in her interviews) and one has to smart to snag rich men. And she isn’t young. Do better mahisa

1237892 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

This is why I can’t respect Sushmita. She’s obviously doing this for the money. She also use to dance for the underworld back in 2005.

This is gross and creepy

So? It’s not like she’s doing some criminal act by dating a man for money. But yes, I have read abt her dates with abu Salem and that does make me lose respect for her cuz that man is criminal who betrayed our country

1237892 thumbnail

Sush is overhyped cuz she won against someone who has the image of a gold digger but look how the tables have turned. I am not shaming her cuz it’s her life but if it was aish instead of her ppl would have bombarded with insults.