Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

120360 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Haan bhai.... jo bhi ladki aaye.... Meetwa ko samjhe.... understand him

Slowly everything and Babita going back to square one... I am not really getting good vibes from this.

120360 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

I don't understand why are they just giving filler episode its been 3 weeks still they are not moving in mystery's direction are they waiting for trp to be down then they'll move story forward , people gave second chance to show but its like makers are playing football with that

Actually now even my patience has started running low 🤔 socha thha more hints of being Meety milenge but they seem to be showing more hints of her being Manjari...

120360 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

They don’t have story I an telling you … they have one liner plot.. they are filling it up with all these unnecessary scenes .. first testing game was on … then they will establish that Babita has a change of heart…. and then she will try to make Manjari understand Meet Ahlawat… and Meet Ahlawat will soften around Manjari.. basically its a new story with a baggage …

had show name not been Meet .. I would have assumed that they have killed off Meet Hooda’s character and Manjari will take revenge for her and will find her child … and in the process, Meet Ahlawat and Manjari will fall in love … this way they could show new story with same ghisa pita ITv trope .. stone hearted handsome businessman… and damsel in distress poor girl… the tried and tested plot….

@bold1: correct...

@bold2: also correct.... bas replace Manushi with Meety, Meety with Manjari... and since Manjari is beautiful Babita is as sweet as can be.... kitni politely baat kar rhi hai ... way to go Babitaji... isliye tho hum aapke fan hai...

120360 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

manjri meety hi hai but i think its a memory loss plot

that does not fit ... but iss show mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai... yahan memory loss hamesha weird hi hota hai...

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

that does not fit ... but iss show mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai... yahan memory loss hamesha weird hi hota hai...

memory loss to ni lg ra mje … its too late for that …getting her educational documents and aadhar card kinda declines the possibility of Memory loss …because those documents should not have existed in that case … but then her last rant is also not something matches Meet H’s personality … but as one of you said she might be doing it on purpose to throw him off the track… so either she is Manjari or Meet H pretending

120360 thumbnail

memory loss to ni lg ra mje … its too late for that …getting her educational documents and aadhar card kinda declines the possibility of Memory loss …because those documents should not have existed in that case … but then her last rant is also not something matches Meet H’s personality … but as one of you said she might be doing it on purpose to throw him off the track… so either she is Manjari or Meet H pretending

Nahi mujhe bhi nahi lagta memory loss hai but am preparing my mind for anything. Ye baat tho pakki hai that they have no story...

@bold: agree... and it was not a logical place to rant the way she did... if you notice her emphasis was on what kind of nature he had.... no love for family... no respect for his mother.... I am going to bet that this is all geared up to change his nature towards his family... and especially Babita 🤔... he is going to soften though tashan with her will remain...

Its like how she talked to Sunaina when she demanded for the baby... just Manjarised...

120360 thumbnail

Iske end mein he says main aisa kyu ban gaya etc... but nahi milne wala iska explanation... they will just leave it like that

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Nahi mujhe bhi nahi lagta memory loss hai but am preparing my mind for anything. Ye baat tho pakki hai that they have no story...

@bold: agree... and it was not a logical place to rant the way she did... if you notice her emphasis was on what kind of nature he had.... no love for family... no respect for his mother.... I am going to bet that this is all geared up to change his nature towards his family... and especially Babita 🤔... he is going to soften though tashan with her will remain...

Its like how she talked to Sunaina when she demanded for the baby... just Manjarised...

yeah at first I also thought that this was so out of character… but come to think of it post leap he has become this grumpy young man … that his whole family is silent around him so that not to aggravate him… family who used to laugh around him .. love him … is dead silent … so yeah strain is quite visible…. so she may be trying to touch a nerve there … with her saying that you love nobody …

the only dialogue that is very harsh that “no girl can stay with you … and that’s why your wife left you” because if she is Meet H she would know that’s not true at all…

120360 thumbnail

yeah at first I also thought that this was so out of character… but come to think of it post leap he has become this grumpy young man … that his whole family is silent around him so that not to aggravate him… family who used to laugh around him .. love him … is dead silent … so yeah strain is quite visible…. so she may be trying to touch a nerve there … with her saying that you love nobody …

the only dialogue that is very harsh that “no girl can stay with you … and that’s why your wife left you” because if she is Meet H she would know that’s not true at all…

I know right... it indeed was so harsh and unbelievable that Meety could say all that even if acting... thats exactly what made me suddenly feel she is not Meety...