Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

mera beta aunty returns 🤣

https://youtu.be/266S5y5lnAY

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I don't understand why are they just giving filler episode its been 3 weeks still they are not moving in mystery's direction are they waiting for trp to be down then they'll move story forward , people gave second chance to show but its like makers are playing football with that
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

I don't understand why are they just giving filler episode its been 3 weeks still they are not moving in mystery's direction are they waiting for trp to be down then they'll move story forward , people gave second chance to show but its like makers are playing football with that

They don’t have story I an telling you … they have one liner plot.. they are filling it up with all these unnecessary scenes .. first testing game was on … then they will establish that Babita has a change of heart…. and then she will try to make Manjari understand Meet Ahlawat… and Meet Ahlawat will soften around Manjari.. basically its a new story with a baggage …

had show name not been Meet .. I would have assumed that they have killed off Meet Hooda’s character and Manjari will take revenge for her and will find her child … and in the process, Meet Ahlawat and Manjari will fall in love … this way they could show new story with same ghisa pita ITv trope .. stone hearted handsome businessman… and damsel in distress poor girl… the tried and tested plot….

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

They don’t have story I an telling you … they have one liner plot.. they are filling it up with all these unnecessary scenes .. first testing game was on … then they will establish that Babita has a change of heart…. and then she will try to make Manjari understand Meet Ahlawat… and Meet Ahlawat will soften around Manjari.. basically its a new story with a baggage …

had show name not been Meet .. I would have assumed that they have killed off Meet Hooda’s character and Manjari will take revenge for her and will find her child … and in the process, Meet Ahlawat and Manjari will fall in love … this way they could show new story with same ghisa pita ITv trope .. stone hearted handsome businessman… and damsel in distress poor girl… the tried and tested plot….

manjri meety hi hai but i think its a memory loss plot
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

manjri meety hi hai but i think its a memory loss plot

hai itna weird memory loss? na pati ko dekh kr kuch trigger hua … na ghrwalo se mil kr … and she changed into a different person with different language altogether…

or is show ne already partial memory loss k sath Tej ghoom ra h… uski memories jo kabhi wapas ni ayi …

agr memory loss dikhaya to mtlb kuch b dikhayenge ye log ab…

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

mera beta aunty returns 🤣

return hone ko gayi hi kahaa thee.

manipulative woman kabhi nahi bolegi kya kaand kiya hai

120360 thumbnail

you were right anju ye whi gunda ta … kya door ki nazar h tumari .. mje to kabhi pta hi ni chlta … kya pehchaana tumne… maine episode dekha tb pta chla … waise episode ainwayi ta …. kl se mera jo mood off hua h to mje kuch khaas acha ni lga .. lekin dekhne walo ko acha lgega … maine ff krke dekha ta … hoshiyar jiju is back… Ragini k samne BD Isha ko torture kr ri h and she is just watching… isha itna darr gyi … usko fir b is daldal me girna h… shanty k bad b lesson ni sikha isne … yha to log 1 shaadi k bad dobara krna hi ni chahte .. yha isko krni b h or same waise hi atmosphere me jaan kr ja ri h…

Maine episode dekh liya youtube par actually... but kya boloon...you are not alone... mera bhi mood off hai🤢... if yesterday was cringe talk, today was cringe action... physical abuse.... I am just so pissed with these makers... i dont mind the revenge thing but with the way they are showing the revenge 😡 because now in the end nobody is going to get punishment ... sirf dowry tak baat ko project karenge.... I officially hate Ragini also now... and I feel like shaking Isha up... and ye kya... phone par bhi baat nahi hui hai Deep ka kisi ke saath... I mean Deep bhi lalaland mein ghoom rha hai

And that action sequence didnt help either.... kya dikhana hai inko... now even I have doubts whether this is Meety Hate words and inaction at this extreme stage... just not like her... 95% of the time tho she only has saved Meetwa phir itna bharosa kaise ki wo bachayega...

logic ka L aur consistency ka C nahi hai

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
120360 thumbnail

This chain around neck cap reminded me of his first rescue by Meet H … and this gunda from Karvachauth mela track reminded me of him calling her wife the first time…

https://twitter.com/deepthi72248747/status/1547607642260242432?s=21&t=mqOROTDvh2bSsKYkUBireA

Exactly.... laga thha inme se kuch parallel hoga lekin nahi hua 😂

But finally, after 300 episodes, Meetwa got to do a full fight sequence all on his own 🤣🤣 Khush tho bahut honge Shagun....