Bye bye- From Anamika😁

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey friends I watched the post Leap episodes in these 2 days by FFing. But I did not find anything interesting. Instead I lost the leftover sanity that I somehow managed to get after a month long flood. So I am quiting the Meet forum permanently this time.(not IF totally) I really don't enjoy this writer's style although many others might as I gathered from Twitter last few days.Manjiri and new MA is too irritating for me after the initial episodes. And the show has turned unbearably regressive for me currently.

I was never this attached to any show before. Even if I don't watch the show, knowing that it is getting so badly butchered is frustrating. When I come in the forum I get to see how a show which was so dear to me is getting spoiled more and more. And it makes me more sad.

I will miss you all 💖. I had a very good time doing so many discussions. I learnt so much , got to see new perspectives, had so much fun on sad days, got to read masterpieces and learnt a little bit of writing skills too from you all.

I have so much to write but ab likhne k liye bethi toh sab vul gayi🤕.

I will miss you all very much🤗.

Edited by Physics_girl - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Hey friends I watched the post Leap episodes in these 2 days by FFing. But I did not find anything interesting. Instead I lost the leftover sanity that I somehow managed to get after a month long flood. So I am quiting the Meet forum forever this time.(not IF totally) I really don't enjoy this writer's style although many others might as I gathered from Twitter last few days.Manjiri and new MA is too irritating for me after the initial episodes. And the show has turned unbearably regressive for me currently.

I will miss you all 💖. I had a very good time doing so many discussions. I learnt so much , got to see new perspectives, had so much fun on sad days, got to read masterpieces and learnt a little bit of writing skills too from you all.

understand your pain yaar and a detachment has arisen in me too thats why watching episode in ff mode lets see till when i will be able to tolerate this regressive content
Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

kya yaar? fir se bye? arey forum kyu quit krna h? mje dekho maine beech me show dekhna bnd kr dia lekin forum to ate jate rho … kon sa tumko bol ra h koi show dekhne …

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

kya yaar? fir se bye? arey forum kyu quit krna h? mje dekho maine beech me show dekhna bnd kr dia lekin forum to ate jate rho … kon sa tumko bol ra h koi show dekhne …

All the last few times were temporary breaks like deactivating for about a week or so temporarily stopping to watch the show. But actually this time it is the permanent one. Because now I am not even finding anything logical to analyse or discuss. And I am totally exhausted both physically and mentally right now for multiple reasons. So it is actually becoming difficult to get involved in a show that I can no longer find any connection to. If could have related to it like before then it was different.

I was never this attached to any show before. Even if I don't watch the show, knowing that it is getting so badly butchered is frustrating. When I come in the forum I get to see how a show which was so dear to me is getting spoiled more and more. And it makes me more sad.

But please do tag me if there are any interesting writing pieces. I would love to read those. But I have no energy rn to be active in the forum.

Edited by Physics_girl - 2 years ago
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey friends I watched the post Leap episodes in these 2 days by FFing. But I did not find anything interesting. Instead I lost the leftover sanity that I somehow managed to get after a month long flood. So I am quiting the Meet forum permanently this time.(not IF totally) I really don't enjoy this writer's style although many others might as I gathered from Twitter last few days.Manjiri and new MA is too irritating for me after the initial episodes. And the show has turned unbearably regressive for me currently.

I came back after a long time... decided to not have any opinion or provide any suggestions at all... lagta hai Zen mode mein phir se jaana padega... This stuff I cannot handle..

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hum hain raahee forum ke, phir milenge stalk karte karte🤗

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

All the last few times were temporary breaks like deactivating for about a week or so temporarily stopping to watch the show. But actually this time it is the permanent one. Because now I am not even finding anything logical to analyse or discuss. And I am totally exhausted both physically and mentally right now for multiple reasons. So it is actually becoming difficult to get involved in a show that I can no longer find any connection to. If could have related to it like before then it was different.

But please do tag me if there are any interesting writing pieces. I would love to read those. But I have no energy rn to be active in the forum.

if all I knew have left and are leaving then what’s the point of me staying… waise b bar bar mood off krne se acha h … 1 bar me khatam kro…

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Areh nahi accha lagta toh maat dekho behen. I am also a track watcher as I said 😆. If you ever feel like watching again, do join 😉

120360 thumbnail

Anamika 😭😭😭 will miss you dear...

But you are the best ... achha hi decision liya hai... makers ne kuch khaas badla hi nahi in the leap except for Meety's look.

Bas ab humse aur iss show se dur rehke tum thhoda likhna shuru karo aur post karna kabhi kabhi... need not have any connection to the show or even characters...general fan fiction section bhi hai..