Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjureads

As Manjari she wont... I think they are taking care to show her different from Meety.

i think manjri ki bhi dholki hi banegi because whenever she would want to speak meetwa will call her outsider shutting her up
120360 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

for ahlawat meety was a punching bag which they used for relieving their frustation which has no feelings thats why meetwa wanted her to understand his situation in the kiss matter without thinking of the pain she suffered due to his betrayel , everybody in family wants her to understand their pain but not once anybody thought of her pain , when meetwa want to forget meety so its obvious that his family will think of his feelings , for me meetwa failed as a husband , if he would have been in so much love with her then why did he not search for her instead of that he ran away and calling her dhokebaaz which is so frustrating

Yeah 😔 but then this is reality many times.

The way this family comes across is really like this and as during Raj papa confession drama itself I had said, I will still say that Meet² separated is the best for each of them.

Such careless and pathetic writing for a show that was supposed to be light hearted and progressive... ab kya aur kitna roye iske oopar

tamanna1391 thumbnail

If I have to be optimistic... I think this track is going to be about reet badlo cum exposure of basic nature of Meety acting as Manjiri... probably here the audience is going to get some kind of confirmation that this is Meety.

hopefully aisa ho then this track would work in favour of show
120360 thumbnail

i think manjri ki bhi dholki hi banegi because whenever she would want to speak meetwa will call her outsider shutting her up

But now he is interested in exposing her na... isliye ab outsider ka mahajaap karega I feel. Baaki social messages ka pata nahi kya dikhayenge.

tamanna1391 thumbnail

Yeah 😔 but then this is reality many times.

The way this family comes across is really like this and as during Raj papa confession drama itself I had said, I will still say that Meet² separated is the best for each of them.

Such careless and pathetic writing for a show that was supposed to be light hearted and progressive... ab kya aur kitna roye iske oopar

so true ek progressive show ka kya haal kar diya hai
tamanna1391 thumbnail

I have not watched the episode but hv a feeling they wont go that way... its going to be Manjari trying to put sense in her mind and maybe some slip up bcz Meety knows what happened with Deep but not Manjari... and Meetwa will catch her on that... phir aage nahi pata. But in the end inka hridayparivartan tho hoga.

hopefully aisa ho or manjri being meety confirmation mil jaye
tamanna1391 thumbnail

But now he is interested in exposing her na... isliye ab outsider ka mahajaap karega I feel. Baaki social messages ka pata nahi kya dikhayenge.

he has said yesterday that he will show his hatred for her and then this track starting kuchh to kand pakkaa hai
120360 thumbnail

hopefully aisa ho or manjri being meety confirmation mil jaye

Lo main bhi thhodi ummeed de deti hoon sabko 🤣

tamanna1391 thumbnail

Lo main bhi thhodi ummeed de deti hoon sabko 🤣

ummeed par hi to duniya kayam hai
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mujhe ek thought aaya hai... will Meetwa put the tracker on Manjari's phone now? Since he now wants to expose her to herself...

Phir kahani kuch aage badh sakti hai na?

At this point kuch bhi chalega. At least something will move forward.. Warne they are running in circles of dhokebaaz and mein ghar chod ke Jaa Rahi hoon.

Like Nikki mentioned every episode both revise their lines at least once.