So Far So Great • Week 1 Review

950842 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi folks, Tannu this side. Since I'm mostly an inactive bhoot who does not frequent too often, putting my thoughts on the main forum to boost some activity in here 😛

So I just finished binge-watching the first week of Bohot Pyaar Karte Hai 😳

Sayli Salunkhe & Karan V Grover have done a fantabulous job grasping their characters!! 👏

It is evident how Indu & Ritesh might seem to be poles apart, but have some common ideologies, which will bring them together for Zoon ❤️

Baby Zoon is cho cute, half wanna adopt her for myself. Best part is that she is not biologically related to either of the protagonists, so we know the love that Indu/Ritesh will feel for Zoon or vice versa will be completely selfless; proving you do not have to be blood to be family (I know I'm quoting BMW, but it fits well!) 🤗

Both future bae and baby are so enamoured with Indu's pink dupatta, seems she is going to have to buy lotsa pink clothes at some point 😆

Indu is prioritising her career & family, Ritesh remains extremely hopeful for a better future. Does not mean they are not lonely, but they know how to cope with that in ways other than turning completely bitter towards life as a whole, making them relatable. I've gotten so annoyed with this trope of how people assume that just because someone is alone, they have to manifest it as aggression, it is nice to see that is not the case here, atleast right now 👍🏼

I am so glad that our Keerti Rao is finally getting a chance to shine onscreen! Always wanted a better storyline for her that was in tune with her character in Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali & Indu Raina seems to be that second lease and acting platform which will take her to what Sayli deserves as a performer

Karan V Grover has also donned so many hats as an actor, I really liked to watch him in Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant before this, and it is amazing to see him as the hopeless romantic Ritesh, who has everything that one can ask for, but is devoid of love. The scene with the moon where he talks to his father was so impactful! ☯️

Another scene that made me want to applaud was Indu telling Mahesh off for calling her a gold digger. Self-respect is more important than love, and Indu truly made through the test with distinction, when she did not allow him to dismiss/disrespect her👏 Even Ritesh gave the right advice. Really hope Mansi (Ritesh's friend) also understands that and dumps him! What an arrogant opportunist that dude is! 🤔

The rain with the hit-and-miss along with the background score were pretty cool, to showcase the vulnerability and strength of the protagonists at the same time also establish some initial sparks of romance; but now that he has the earring, will he return it? Dont mind me, I am all for 90s wala vibes, but some of the cheesiness made me 🤣 too, this guy seems to have a crush not just on her, but her dupatta and earring, ye bande ko toh sab ke saath romance karna hai😈

Now I am curious, what is it that will make Ritesh perceive Indu as a careless mother to Zoon post-leap? Hope there is a meaningful narrative in store that intertwines them as a family (beyond the initial meet-and-greets between the trio at Oberoi Mall as shown in the promos) 😆

Indu's family being skeptical of her taking up the responsibility Zoon vs pursuing marriage is understandable; they do not want that to sabotage her future though they have nothing against the baby. We have seen Indu and her family dynamics so far, now it is time to explore Ritesh's angle too. Why is he lonely? What is his backstory for not finding real love despite being seeming like such a charming soul that attracts positivity wherever he goes? ❤️

Overall, just a sincere hope (based on my experience with the earlier shows from this PH) there is not TOO much negativity in store and the general tone remains in the right positive direction

So far, so good. Looking forward to understanding the characters more and more and welcoming the post-leap sweet Zoon in the coming weeks 😊

Edited by nautankitadka - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Welcome here friend 🤗

Nice analysis 👍🏼

I hope BPKH serial me hame Ritesh -Zoon -Indu ki adorable family and bohot sare cute scenes dekhne ko mile is trio ke

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Welcome here friend 🤗

Thanks for the warm welcome 🤗

What do I call you?

Nice analysis 👍🏼

Thank You! Glad you like it 👍🏼

I hope BPKH serial me hame Ritesh -Zoon -Indu ki adorable family and bohot sare cute scenes dekhne ko mile is trio ke

Fingers Crossed GIFs | Tenor

Aage aage dekhte hai hota hai kya 😆

The fate of the show will only be unveiled about 2 weeks in 👍🏼

Edited by nautankitadka - 2 years ago

Word Count: 1

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Hi you can call me Chinmayi

Same question for you 😆

SB ka show hai to at least trp ke liye storyline spoil hone ka tension nahi hoga

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Tussi yaha ho... long time no see

Thank you for the summary. I am really looking forward to seeing this show. Haven't started but will definitely do so soon. but judging from all that you have written, it seems like a promising start. 😳

950842 thumbnail

Hi you can call me Chinmayi

Same question for you 😆

SB ka show hai to at least trp ke liye storyline spoil hone ka tension nahi hoga

My name is Tannu. Upar ke post mein likha toh hai yaar 😛😆

Mereko toh aaj kal kisi bhi channel pe ittu sa bharosa nahi hai, trps ke khauf mein sab ghanchakkar ho jaate hai 👎🏼

Honestly, they really need to scrap this old BARC ratings system and measure the content also based on internet audience, that will give them a more clearer picture of whether a track is working or not, but that is a far-off reality 🤓

Anyways, jab tak story mast hai, apan dekhti hai, baaki my Bhaggu knows I quit immediately when things go south coz I am veg and hate bheja fry 😆

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Tussi yaha ho... long time no see

Thank you for the summary. I am really looking forward to seeing this show. Haven't started but will definitely do so soon. but judging from all that you have written, it seems like a promising start. 😳

Detective Pikachu Pikachu GIF - Detective Pikachu Pikachu Pokemon GIFsDetective Pikachu Pokemon GIF - Detective Pikachu Pikachu Pokemon GIFs

Hello Drama Queen boss, nice to see you here too! 🤗

I am reporting to IF duty after forever! 😆

Been a little busy with work smiley14 Kem cho? 😆

Let me know what you think about the show once you catch up. Would love to hear your thoughts 👍🏼

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

My name is Tannu. Upar ke post mein likha toh hai yaar 😛😆

Mereko toh aaj kal kisi bhi channel pe ittu sa bharosa nahi hai, trps ke khauf mein sab ghanchakkar ho jaate hai 👎🏼

Honestly, they really need to scrap this old BARC ratings system and measure the content also based on internet audience, that will give them a more clearer picture of whether a track is working or not, but that is a far-off reality 🤓

Anyways, jab tak story mast hai, apan dekhti hai, baaki my Bhaggu knows I quit immediately when things go south coz I am veg and hate bheja fry 😆

Sorry Tannu ji maine upar ki post abhi abhi padhi bas 😆

Offline trp ka I don't know, but BPKH ki online trp achhi aa jaye kal 🤞

Agar happy go lucky Ritesh ke character ko ruin kar diya writers ne kisi bhi reason se to I'm out

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Right 👍🏼

Mai to RiDu ki love story se jyada, trio ke scenes dekhne ke liye excited hu

KVG ne pehle bhi father ka role play kiya hai (yahan main ghar ghar kheli serial me)

Waha par jab dekho tab chhoti bachhi Papa ke pas hi rehti thi

( Karan & chhoti Aabha ❤️)

Screenshot_20220711_164657.png

I hope yaha bhi Zoon -Ritesh ke scenes achhe aayenge kyunki Sayli ne interview me bola tha hamare set par 2 bachhe hai Kiara & KVG 🤣

950842 thumbnail

Right 👍🏼Mai to RiDu ki love story se jyada, trio ke scenes dekhne ke liye excited hu

KVG ne pehle bhi father ka role play kiya hai (yahan main ghar ghar kheli serial me)

Waha par jab dekho tab chhoti bachhi Papa ke pas hi rehti thi ( Karan & chhoti Aabha ❤️)

The picture is very cute, thanks for sharing smiley20

Screenshot_20220711_164657.png

I hope yaha bhi Zoon -Ritesh ke scenes achhe aayenge kyunki Sayli ne interview me bola tha hamare set par 2 bachhe hai Kiara & KVG 🤣

Av Neil Naamkarann GIF - Av Neil Naamkarann Adi Za GIFs

Trio ke scenes dekhne hai asap 😳👍🏼