Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Ha... those were the days... theirs was a simple and beautiful love story where together they defied norms. Ab bahut complicated ho gaya hai.... unka pati patni checklist complete karte hi sab phad ke phek diya.... ab naya checklist bana rhe hai ðŸ˜†

They moved from aatishi hai jinki preet to tu hi mera meet hai ji... now back to aatishbaazi ... but theek hai... as long as there is no melodrama...

I   am waiting for the time Raj steps out of his room ðŸ¤£

If only Babita will let him step out 😂 I am surprised of the romantic sequence..if Raj and Babita had no misunderstanding or issues then what is this meetwa not talking to Babita thing 🤔 I just hope they don’t show Babita getting regressive again..I won’t watch her crap..I can watch her right now because meetwa ignores her and that gives me peace 😊

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

If only Babita will let him step out 😂 I am surprised of the romantic sequence..if Raj and Babita had no misunderstanding or issues then what is this meetwa not talking to Babita thing 🤔 I just hope they don’t show Babita getting regressive again..I won’t watch her crap..I can watch her right now because meetwa ignores her and that gives me peace 😊

Yes... Babita is dancing also ðŸ¤£ Matlab Manjari itna unko flatter kar rhi hai aur sar chada rhi hai ... I dont think she will go against Manjari now.... now she also looks perfect so she will have nothing to be regressive about 😂 

And about what is the problem between mother and son, no idea but yes it should just continue... I dont want Manjari doing anything to change it ðŸ˜†

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Yes... Babita is dancing also ðŸ¤£ Matlab Manjari itna unko flatter kar rhi hai aur sar chada rhi hai ... I dont think she will go against Manjari now.... now she also looks perfect so she will have nothing to be regressive about 😂 

And about what is the problem between mother and son, no idea but yes it should just continue... I dont want Manjari doing anything to change it ðŸ˜†

she has one thing  right?  .,. as per her she is dealing with infertility … and their child was still born…

wo bat alag h if she considers Manjari as a whole different person … then yes she can bear a child tb she has absolutely nothing to be regressive about … 

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

darr to mje b isi baat ka h… k Masoom nikal jayegi without punishment…😭

Punishment jaisa maybe kuch milega through Manushi. After which she may be shown as regretting if they want to whitewash her .... Ab Babita ko bhi tho koi khaas punishment mila nahi hai but sukoon milta hai that Meetwa is not talking to her,  reason koi bhi ho. 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

she has one thing  right?  .,. as per her she is dealing with infertility … and their child was still born…

wo bat alag h if she considers Manjari as a whole different person … then yes she can bear a child tb she has absolutely nothing to be regressive about … 

Haan wo tho bhool gayi... as Manjari, Babita will not be regressive... but as soon as she becomes Meety all things will be back to square one and Meety will become like the old Meety. But by the time Babita knows its Meety, maybe Chiku ka bhi pata chal jayega. 

No... I have a feeling Babita wont turn regressive again... but yes, she can turn against Meety/Manjari due to Masoom's manipulation or blackmail( depends on what exactly the problem is between Meetwa and her)

Jugnu21 thumbnail

mai aj soch hi ri ti k kabhi to episode time se ay or aj aa gya…🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail

hoshiyar jiju sb bak diye phone pr … saans b ni li or usko bolne b ni diya … ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ ise khte h aag lga kr bhag jana ….🤣🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail

bas ab yhi din baki rh gye te hmare k ab hm Rajvardhan-Babita ka romance dekhenge .. 

Meet and Manjari ki car drive itni sukhi sukhi…. Meet Ahlawat ko ghanta fark pdta h Manjari k bare me …. wo ba aya kyuki use Rajvardhan ki fikr h…. ðŸ˜­ na ki isliye kyuki usko clear ni h k ye Meet H h ya ni… itna sukha reaction…😔

Jugnu21 thumbnail

is show me sbka romance chlega …

Isha-Deep ka , Aj to Manushi ne b Kunal k liye concern dikhaya … Rajvardhan-Babita ka to pura bgm lga kr romance dikhaya h …. but Meet -Manjari ka kya h? kyu h? kuch ni pata … 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

arey did anyone notice… Meet Ahlawat ki car ki front seat pr Manjari baithi ti … I know that was an old episode and in ITV land writers forget what they wrote … in this case what previous writer wrote … but front seat pr Manjari ko baithne kaise dia isne ….ya fir he no longer believes in that rule …😛