Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Maine post leap dekha hi nahi. I am feeling to lazy to watch after this long gap.🤣. 

Ab jo Hoshiyar gayab hai ... I also feel like watching in batch mode only 😆

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

twitter pr sb bol re h k Manushi k liye Meet Ahlawat ka reaction was extreme jbki Meet H jiske sath he was having a child … uske liye iska reaction itna thanda …

which makes everyone think that Manushi was love of his life .. usse nafrat krke b ni kr paya but somehow he adjusted with Meet H … and ab jb usse b nafrat h to koi fark ni pdta ….  

and I kinda agree Manushi k liye itne extreme reaction deta ta k outright nafrat ho jati ti isse … or ab koi reaction ni for Manjari or Meet H … zilch …

Manushi k bhagne k bad he tried to find her even if for answers to his questions… Meet H k case me sb jala dia and never even once wasted a breath to find out k wo kaha h … 

does he even love her? 🤓

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

acha kia … waise episodes are good … lekin mje pace dekh kr doubt ho ra h …k ye last me kabada krne wale h …. mje b dekhna chdna pdega … I guess agr next week tk kuch b smj ni aya … mai b bnd kr dungi …😛

Tum alag Meetwa ho yaha ki😆... dekh lo na serial... binge watch karna hai tho kar lo par band kyu karna hai... at least there is no melodrama yet... only drama. 

Anjureads thumbnail

https://twitter.com/scoops_ahoyy/status/1545773433308344320?s=21&t=5GM1ttDm-5zjhZwLWlAnDg 

if this is the case to trp badha kr b kya fayda … aise to ye 350 b complete ni kr payenge … 

300 to ho jayenge next week…  so may in next 50 wrap up kr de if they don’t have any story… ya fir twitter and forums se ideas utha le … itne sare to h…. Isha-Deep ki shaadi b chlegi sath sath… 

to uske bad kya hi h inke pas? shanty returns like BK… oops sorry BK ka naam lekr insult ni krna .. us show se sirf initially plot uthaya … bna to kuch or hi diya …

This I really agree... they have no story yet for the leap events... 

That scene between Meetwa and Babita was proof enough... it was a purposeless scene which actually had dialogues that didnt fit together. Ye jo 1.0 trp mila hai sabka curiousity about the leap ho sakta hai... now they need to maintain.... abhi timepass Masoom Manushi planning hogi... 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Tum alag Meetwa ho yaha ki😆... dekh lo na serial... binge watch karna hai tho kar lo par band kyu karna hai... at least there is no melodrama yet... only drama. 

arey kyuki bad me disappointed hi hona h… but ha batch mode me dekhne me hi bhalai h… kyuki pure week me kahi ni badhi story … whi k whi h … this week started with Rajvardhan waking up and seeing Manjari … and that day continued for half of the week … fir next half week next day … jisme kuch hua hi ni .. bs masoom wapas ayi to confirm everyone’s theory k she was working with Manushi …

come to think of it … agr Masoom ne Manushi ko Manjari k bare me ni btaya that means Manushi ko khud pta chla … then what’s the point Meet Ahlawat k Manjari ko Manushi se chupane ka … wo scene kyu ta ? 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

This I really agree... they have no story yet for the leap events... 

That scene between Meetwa and Babita was proof enough... it was a purposeless scene which actually had dialogues that didnt fit together. Ye jo 1.0 trp mila hai sabka curiousity about the leap ho sakta hai... now they need to maintain.... abhi timepass Masoom Manushi planning hogi... 

aise to interest khatam ho jayega ..and waps gir jayegi.. novelty wears off at some point … inko chance mila h story revamp krne ka … inko wo b use ni krna ata ….baki shows me ni milta h … nobody is interested in leap except Meet followers … 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://twitter.com/scoops_ahoyy/status/1545773433308344320?s=21&t=5GM1ttDm-5zjhZwLWlAnDg 

if this is the case to trp badha kr b kya fayda … aise to ye 350 b complete ni kr payenge … 

300 to ho jayenge next week…  so may in next 50 wrap up kr de if they don’t have any story… ya fir twitter and forums se ideas utha le … itne sare to h…. Isha-Deep ki shaadi b chlegi sath sath… 

to uske bad kya hi h inke pas? shanty returns like BK… oops sorry BK ka naam lekr insult ni krna .. us show se sirf initially plot uthaya … bna to kuch or hi diya …

I think they do have a story..they are weaving things..I didn’t find any episode boring and I give up very quickly..so far watching the latest track.. 

I just hope that they don’t rush things due to feedback..a bit of slow burn is not bad..as long as they don’t overdo things..balance is most imp..so far I am not complaining 

Anjureads thumbnail

aise to interest khatam ho jayega ..and waps gir jayegi.. novelty wears off at some point … inko chance mila h story revamp krne ka … inko wo b use ni krna ata ….baki shows me ni milta h … nobody is interested in leap except Meet followers … 

True... thats what I also meant when I posted about trp and audience last week... revamp bas Meety hui hai... as in its her makeover... thats the only thing so far that I see. Rest everything is put in to fit around it... 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

no no not only you… light hearted stuff sbko psnd h… lekin light hearted k sath sath stretching bht badh gyi h… 1 scene me hi episode end ho jata h ajkl… 

you want short summary I can give you in 5 points …

1. Raj likes Manjari’s tea… Meet Ahlawat revised his everyday line “mai janta hu tum hi wo dhokebaaz ho” …Rajvardhan also made Meet and Manjari share the tea …

2. Masoom takes Manjari to her music vidoe set .. gave her a tour … and locked her in green room 

3. Manushi-Kunal bribed electrician to mess up with AC of green room and put Manjari in life and death situation to test her for Meet H and if she is not and dies … they don’t care as she is not their relative… and Masoom-Manushi-Kunal kept an eye on Manjari via CcTv camera  …( pura episode is like watching Survivor or cage fight… sadist M2K cheering for Meet H to expose and save herself … ..or die … watch and you will understand what I mean…🤢) 

4. Manjari was almost dying … and Meet A makes an heroic entry (ye car se utar kr aise bhaaga jaise isko pta h Manjari is in danger … but the moment he is inside he is walking like just roaming around … and came across that room which has smoke coming out of it ….)  and uses his brain to enter the room by doing spider man or parkour stuff … free me we got set ka tour … and he saved her 

5. M2K got scared seeing Meet A saving Manjari on camera episode ends …

Thank you! It seems they took the feedback to slow things down and are doing the same..honestly I was so pissed with that murder drama, regressive and negative stuff that I am liking the way manjari gives back..give me more if that..

I thought story will end at murder so if they managed to get this track and make it worth watching then I will wait for them to mess 😂 so far it’s all ok..too many questions on what happened in the one year..but they are slowly bringing it out..we know now manushi and Masoom planned a lot together..I just hope they do come up with credible reasons..

How is the fight for survival scene? I can watch it for good acting? 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

precap me fir se Manjari ka “mai ghr chd kr ja ri hu” jaap shuru .. aisa lg ra h Meet Ahlawat and Manjari … dono ko 1 1 dialogue de dia h .. k beta he scene k bad apko ye repeat krna h … 

Meet - “koi kuch b kahe mai janta hu tum whi dhokebaaz ho…” 

Manjari- “tuje mere pr bharosa ni h … mai ghr chd kr ja ri hu…..” …. 

ironically it has become comical now … 2 weeks se same dialogue on repeat…. one can actually play a drinking game with these two dialogues….

Ssp ka set formula hai look alike laane Walla. They did same in Tumhari Pakhi.  Lekin in that they actually had killed ML and look alike was a look alike not original ML character. After that Iqbal Khan left they show. It was also based on Bengali novel and it was really good until they killed ML. They should have ended show right then and there as this was the ending in novel as well. Audience also did not like look alike track. Like me many left after ml shown to be dead. 
But no, they dragged, got look alike,  then Iqbal left, they got new ML and finally it had to end. People did not accept it.