Frequent Posters

angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

The song is nice 😊 

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

If at gun point RK n vani asked to shoot a song, then this would have been that song. 

Both look like yeh mai kya aur kyu kara raha(i) hu . Mereko sone do plz. 

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The song is melodious, Neeti is one of my favourite singers. The visuals are stunning and remind me of Asoka's Roshni se bhare bhare.

However, Ranbir and Vaani are just not making it work. Ranbir is supposed to be brooding, but instead looks bored/sleepy. While Vaani is supposed channel sensuality but her expressions just lack depth.

Now imagine Katrina here instead of Vaani. Woh aag lagaa deti fosho πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ (Not that I think Kat is some expressive acting legend, but she is always A* in these kinds of sexy stuff)

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmiDhun

The song is melodious, Neeti is one of my favourite singers. The visuals are stunning and remind me of Asoka's Roshni se bhare bhare.

However, Ranbir and Vaani are just not making it work. Ranbir is supposed to be brooding, but instead looks bored/sleepy. While Vaani is supposed channel sensuality but her expressions just lack depth.

Now imagine Katrina here instead of Vaani. Woh aag lagaa deti fosho πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ (Not that I think Kat is some expressive acting legend, but she is always A* in these kinds of sexy stuff)

Even I thought the same.

Neeti Mohan is doing well. Meri Jaan, now this.

Originally posted by: Tetul

I wonder how they feel doing intimate scenes with the look-alikes of their exes.

Vaani was dating Armaan/Aadhaar/Whatever Jain? πŸ˜²

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Great visuals. Snoozefest song.

altgr thumbnail
powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rabbit kinda looks like a funny 80s daku villain.. 🫒D6633F82-45D3-4CCA-A7AD-8604F0FDE13B.jpeg

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Second half of the visuals look better. Vaani's gotta be time-traveling in this one, because she looked wayy too modern in the songπŸ˜†

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Song is very slow, which makes it quite boring, video is also very slow and rk and vaani look quite bored, it just needed a bit of energy or spark 

Yeah, I felt the same. Felt dehydrated for some reason & the pacing just made me want to sleep lol.