Channa Mereya | Episode Discussion Thread #1

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Project 4.jpg

Presenting the first,

Episode Discussion Thread of Channa Mereya

Kindly abide by the rules of India Forums. No bashing of actors allowed.

PM me when this thread reaches 150 pages, if I haven't already created the next one. Cheers!

Permission granted by Jayshree

Edited by BlackWitch - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So we r dealing with ITV

ACC to that I loved both epis. Acting wise while cas is doing great job. Yesterday Karan emotional scene was so well directed. I cud feel his pain.
and same for ginni they way she was fulfilling her duties.
I like that scene too where her mother talking about bua Ji that ginni sab ki care karti hai Bt there is one who can look after her. Jo ginni ko support kare n then they shifted to Karan scene.
that conversation of her n bua Ji was really well written n well executed.

I am not gonna judge this as we should remember it’s Monday to Friday ITV show they have to show a lot drama. Bt this show is much better thn other. Ek point pe khichdi kar denge. But it’s ok. For Karan I can see nyThng Bt wo wahan hi a chahiYe😍

Because they gonna show love story.

Edited by HipHop-Remix - 2 years ago
sia100 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What a episode it was so good well intro of both leads their brush off face off. So real face off is pending 😳

They showed glimpse of family everything in this episode

sia100 thumbnail

I am hooked to ginni adi already 😳

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sia100

I am hooked to ginni adi already 😳

Please give me the review of first episode😆. Anyone can give it but please give me😃😎😎.
Edited by Mish14bir26 - 2 years ago
Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It was a good episode. Love to hear Punjabi language. The concept is good. Loved the introduction scenes of family. AdiNi first meet was cliche but liked it. 😃Karan was as usual rocking but Niyati looked like a true blue punjabi girl.

sia100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mish14bir26

Please give me review of first episode😆. Anyone can give it but please give me😃😎😎.

sureli had given update already 😳Too good episode what do I say ginni adi emotions their heart break passion already shown 👏
I really hope channa mere ya tops TRP slot this is better then colour crap udaariann same punjabi concept

sia100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

It was a good episode. Love to hear Punjabi language. The concept is good. Loved the introduction scenes of family. AdiNi first meet was cliche but liked it. 😃Karan was as usual rocking but Niyati looked like a true blue punjabi girl.

What I love about ginni is she is dedicated to her family hard working emotionally attached to her family and dead father but. Bold punjabi girl she is submissive let’s see how ginni been unfold
SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Thank you 🤗wow excited to watch it now😎😎. Shivu review for you and for my other girls🤣🤣.
Havaana thumbnail

Episode online kaha dekhne ko milega?