Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 months ago

Couple PDA everywhere 😳  few act as if they don't stay in same house 🤣 give compliments to each other only in social networks 🤣 it's like a trend now. 

Edited by N_sharmaa - 12 months ago
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Couple PDA everywhere 😳  few act as if they don't stay in same house 🤣 give compliments to each other only in social networks 🤣 it's like a trend now. 

Like you said it's trend . Few I get it they are  shooting away , long distance relationship etc that's fine but cringe ( to me atleast )  was during corona time🤣 make reels together and write comments like baby you look  so cute hot , thanks Shona,Munna, baby doll etc 🤣 those sugary words in comments section🤣

I say my hubby for fun let's also post. Let's see how it feels ?  I shall comment for you and he is like this is why I don't post picture🤣 🤣 

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Like you said it's trend . Few I get it they are  shooting away , long distance relationship etc that's fine but cringe ( to me atleast )  was during corona time🤣 make reels together and write comments like baby you look  so cute hot , thanks Shona,Munna, baby doll etc 🤣 those sugary words in comments section🤣

I say my hubby for fun let's also post. Let's see how it feels ?  I shall comment for you and he is like this is why I don't post picture🤣 🤣 

🤣 true and same case with me 🤣actually it's other way around .🤣i warn him not to post such comments 🤣 once a while is fine that to normal ones 🤣 and rest  is banned 🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

🤣 true and same case with me 🤣actually it's other way around .🤣i warn him not to post such comments 🤣 once a while is fine that to normal ones 🤣 and rest  is banned 🤣

I remember i had once commented saying looking good 😉 and he did not like it because I was also in that pic and I never give this compliment that day in personal🤣 and why did i now in social media ? 🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail

I remember i had once commented saying looking good 😉 and he did not like it because I was also in that pic and I never give this compliment that day in personal🤣 and why did i now in social media ? 🤣

🤣logic hai🤣

Krithzz thumbnail

let's filter here . Don't want to entertain accidental fans here with 🍿🤣

Check 🐦

N_sharmaa thumbnail

let's filter here . Don't want to entertain accidental fans here with 🍿🤣

Check 🐦

So many views 🤣already entertained 🤣

Tada👍🏼

N_sharmaa thumbnail

@su , Anjali , zalima ,Khushi , avni 🤗 miss you girls .  Hope you all are doing good .

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_94

Yes She is girly bubbly but also classy . It's tough one 🤣

True ❤️

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kiske bare mein baat ho rahi hai?😆

Waise you are right now a days everything is just show off. Couples make post about each other on social media and also comments on each other's post🤣 like they love in two different cities 🤣