Meet brings Manjiri home 4 July precap (pg-2) + segments (pg1, 5)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

They changed the sequence 🤔

ni jaisa maine kl bola ta wo biker ldki jo leap ka bad opening scene me takrayi ti whi ti jo uski pocket me hath daali … and then all the girls gathered … and then they threw mud on his car and that biker girl messed with his car in the same way Meet H messed up in their first meeting … (another flashback another parallel…) …. Meet Ahlawat was laughed at by passerby in the same way… plus his hand his coat and his car all are dirty…  kuch change ni kia .. ye sbb walo ko pta kuch hota ni h kuch b commentary add krte h….

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

ni jaisa maine kl bola ta wo biker ldki jo leap ka bad opening scene me takrayi ti whi ti jo uski pocket me hath daali … and then all the girls gathered … and then they threw mud on his car and that biker girl messed with his car in the same way Meet H messed up in their first meeting … (another flashback another parallel…) …. Meet Ahlawat was laughed at by passerby in the same way… plus his hand his coat and his car all are dirty…  kuch change ni kia .. ye sbb walo ko pta kuch hota ni h kuch b commentary add krte h….

SBB runs their own show 😂 

good so they are recreating most of the iconic scenes with a twist..I like that..

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

yeh dauduram se sutali bomb ho gaya ðŸ¤£ not bad

Fake babita meet bahu ðŸ˜¡ kaand karke never get got😡

No regret at all