Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Yes jab Rits ne bola he already knows Indu is not a reporter. Bada hi relief mila muze 🤗

Rits ki to lottery lag jayegi Indu ke sath zoon free 😆

Hum sab soch rahe ki Rits shocked ho jayega Indu ko as a zoon ki mom dekhkar. But kitna maja aayega agar Rits happy ho jaye ye sochkar ki use miss. Earring bhi mil gayi aur woh bachhi bhi jo use apni si lagi thi ❤️

I was also so relieved. I had thought if Ritesh knows he will think she is irresponsible mother as well as liar🤣 but this show turned out to be different. I guess I have watched too much of ekta shows 🤪

In the promos he looked a bit angry with her. Don't know how that will happen. He seems to like Zoon and Indu way too much for that😆 probably he was just faking the anger in promo🤣

I really want Ritesh to meet Indu's mom🤣

Ritesh ki lottery lag jaegi🤪

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Guess in 15th Jul episode 5 years time leap started with 5 yrs old Zoon joining school, and same day Ritesh's new film releasing in theaters.

Zoon as a kid is a huge fan of film star Ritesh in understandable. She is cute, innocent and is too happy meeting and talking as a fan to her favorite star. (Hope they let a 5 years old innocence and ignorance kept intact.)

Feel till now makers/writers couldn't properly convince audience why kid considers Ritesh 'genie'. Did Ritesh act as genie is any of his earlier films? why only genie Ritesh has to get her papa not anyone else from her close circle?😕what does Zoon really miss in her family that a papa can bring her? what void is a 5 years kid seeing in her life without papa?

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Ye serial kachhuye ki speed se aage badh rahi hai 22 episodes lag gaye Rits ko Indu ka nam janne ke liye 😆 ab pata nahi kitne aur episode lag jayenge use zoon Indu ka relation pata chalne me 😭

Seriously its too slow especially last week episodes seemed very boring except Monday because of almost no interaction between the trio😭

MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Haven't watched today's episode yet. 2 days ago I was thinking the same thing, ki story slow chal rahi hai. Feel like there need to be more interactions between ZoRiDu and Ritesh has to know that Indu is Zoon's mauj for the story to come on its main track.

1210355 thumbnail

Hi, might watch this show. Catch up mein time lagega. Koi mujhe short mein bata sakta hai abhi tak kya kya hua?

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Want to share observations more from female leads side and her close circle, now that it will be about a month since this show launched.

This fiction show has attempted and shown proper base, characterizations, backstory and all those family relations, appropriate emotions, societal pressures, neighborhood reactions, failed love baggage, professional workloads to audience.👍🏼Not just Indu, each character closely associated with her is connecting and convincing and has a character sketch.

FL's house/building society/office setup used also is relatable from a common man perspective.👏 But many Govt/Public sector offices do follow dress code, so showing FL with pointed heels, long dangling big ear rings at work place when she plays RTO officer role looks so ODD.👎🏼 Makers & stylists need to fix it soon.

Also so far only two days FL was shown working at her office, on these two working days her foster kid Zoon caused big troubles and FL left office abruptly and rushed home, which is not easy for a RTO officers role in real life.

This educated, working, unmarried middle class, single mother FL character has lot of qualities to impress both offline & online audience and to see how strong she sails thru her journey, without much OTT drama by keeping her identity and self respect always intact.😊Hope audience won't be disappointed soon with unconvincing tinkering to her role.

But with every episode I have watched this show, atleast once I get a feeling alas FL casting could have been better. (this is purely POV, and its NOT because of beauty or popularity of actress cast as Indu, its more to do with screen presence, pleasantry, suitability to the role as its a daily soap and we need to watch Indu daily for long time.)

Edited by LAV2725 - 2 years ago
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Isi mnth pata chal jaayega, ya phir rahul toh nikal pada hein na uske baare mein details collect katne toh ho sakta hein bol de ki uski beti hein. But woh zoon hein yeh Ritesh ko baad mein pata padega shaayad.

agar Rits ko Rahul se pata chal jayega ki Indu ki ek beti hai to bechare ka dil tut jayega na ye sochkar ki Indu ka ek husband bhi hoga 😂

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Haan isi guilt ke chakkar mein shaayad shaadi ke liye bolega😉

Revenge marriage, forceful marriage se better hoga ki guilt ke chakkar me or Zoon ke liye shadi kar le Rits Indu se 😆

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

agar Rits ko Rahul se pata chal jayega ki Indu ki ek beti hai to bechare ka dil tut jayega na ye sochkar ki Indu ka ek husband bhi hoga 😂

Haan woh toh hai but yeh bhi pata chalega ki RTO vaali hai.
Vaise did you notice Kaamna ka villainous face when she gets to know about Indu not being reporter. Pakka kuch karegi. Also, she will be more angry when zoon and indu ka pata chalega

950842 thumbnail

No forced shaadi here please

Mera iss show se vishwaas utt jayega if they butcher both our wonderful leads to fit that narrative.