Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pearl21

Matlab JB aur imlie ke beech Aditya ka baby aye ga welldone baby 🤣apnay father ka sahi SE revenge lena🤣😆

Joh bhi ho pearl😒 par didi adi ka bache ki amma ban gayi toh mujhe bahut dukh hogi😭😭

Lekin agar airline ki crash keliye hoga toh yeh dukh bhi jhelungi😆🤣

Pearl21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vedika97

Joh bhi ho pearl😒 par didi adi ka bache ki amma ban gayi toh mujhe bahut dukh hogi😭😭

Lekin agar airline ki crash keliye hoga toh yeh dukh bhi jhelungi😆🤣

vedika xhoro na kaam nikalna chahea Aditya show mein hota to mujhe bura lagta now I don't care baby aye aur indono ko alag Kar de. 🤣
Pearl21 thumbnail
Anu ub Sundar ko taana nahi maar sukay g aakhir JB ka BIL ha 😆
LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Midnight_moon

I liked Anupama precap

Apt question was asked by Pakhi

Ekdum sahi sawal poocha hai👏👏

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
seems like Mayuri Malini’s hair is little curly… green saree pic is Malini look … this fully straight hair is Mayuri …
BlueMoon91 thumbnail

Jyothi said Monday or Tuesday they might seem in epi…

Pearl I feel when first time MD coming back news came .. along with this fertility & baby track and many based on that was said and then MD denied coming back even not actively through any iv since character arc she doesn’t like …. And first it was unknown person tries to create rid TV was written by spoilers .. then after Baba jo track started .. that went nothing for good, they made ASR in reserve list of butchering table … Now they may convince her with apt plot that’s why she may ready come back I guess …

Baba Jo was just a filler till Malini comes back …

BlueMoon91 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/ManjuMa027531/status/1543263745937264640?s=20&t=V_xZAV5pvvXuWqfynZq4FQ

Is this people know before Aryan there was a Ship named Adilie & Adhithya was hero .. then captain deliberately sunk that and Made now existing ship …. Asking obsessive lover & male villain 🤣🤣🤣then he is will be next hero …

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Jyothi said Monday or Tuesday they might seem in epi…

Pearl I feel when first time MD coming back news came .. along with this fertility & baby track and many based on that was said and then MD denied coming back even not actively through any iv since character arc she doesn’t like …. And first it was unknown person tries to create rid TV was written by spoilers .. then after Baba jo track started .. that went nothing for good, they made ASR in reserve list of butchering table … Now they may convince her with apt plot that’s why she may ready come back I guess …

Baba Jo was just a filler till Malini comes back …

DD can do anything to imlie and Asr with out mentioning Adi. Imlie and DD can play ringa ringa roses with each other 😆
Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 2 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

seems like Mayuri Malini’s hair is little curly… green saree pic is Malini look … this fully straight hair is Mayuri …

Mayu recently styled her hair. Straight one . Malu has curly hair ie y it looks like she braides it and irons .