Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The links of the stories needs to be sent in a PM to the organisers. The post has been removed because it is not allowed to post in the thread. Please PM me the link.

Viswasruti thumbnail

A few of the authors who are now participating in the contest are inquiring about the OS submission process.

It is clearly mentioned in the first post, please have a glance at it ----

The story must be posted in the new Fanfiction Section of India Forums, in accordance with the new Fanfiction Rules.

Image After posting your story in the FF section, PM the link to BlackWitch or Animagus_Shiri

In FAQ post, it's clearly mentioned that, you have to send the FF link to the thread maker, i.e, to BlackWitch, or toAnimagus_Shiri after posting it in the FF section.

Image Do we need to sign up or something?

No. You only need to share the link with me on PM, once you post your story in the Fanfiction section.

Now, let me make it clear that, >> post it in Fanfiction section first and then you must send the link to BlackWitch or Animagus_Shiri through PM only.

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Yes, I am aware of the issue, so I've sent you the pm asking to send your FF link to Animagus_Shiri. Please check.
Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago
1215019 thumbnail

Already done, as stated in the post that you quoted and trashed.

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Can we include dialogues of Hinglish language? Or we need to write in English only?

BlackWitch thumbnail

Yes 😊 Hinglish dialogues are acceptable, but you may be requested for a translation, if the judges require further clarity on the dialogues

Originally posted by: sxursaep

Can we include dialogues of Hinglish language? Or we need to write in English only?

BlackWitch thumbnail

Tagging some lovely writers ⭐️ Please check this monsoon contest out. You can write a one-shot monsoon-themed story on any of your favourite characters.

desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

How many chapters a fanfiction can have?

BlackWitch thumbnail

As this is a “one shot” contest, it would be safe to assume that the fanfiction should have exactly ONE chapter 😊

Originally posted by: AWolfAndParrot

How many chapters a fanfiction can have?

desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

As this is a “one shot” contest, it would be safe to assume that the fanfiction should have exactly ONE chapter 😊

Ohkay 🤣 I am sorry for asking the silly question