Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: divine_16

That means the top 5 is after voting.That's why I got shocked to read that Ashish and Deba has been also selected in jodi.

SAAKK did go off air last year then why are they nominating them in the jodi category ?๐Ÿ˜•They could have left that category also ...but may be the craze of Devir will give them engagement.

I don't think there is any chance of Ashish and Deba's jodi going to final round.. nominate kaisey ho gaye wohi main sochke pagal ho rahi hun๐Ÿ˜†

But I too think if mithai team is there then she has to sit with them.Deba is a very chilled person ...I don't think anything will affect her...she would sit with KV only if mithai team is not there.If she could pull KV and let the reporters click pics of both of them in IGA then I'm sure she will sit with him and not separately.

Gold Awards biased towards Zee tv since start so Mithai ko nomination me liya but final round me jayega ya nahi no idea...

Devir ka hype bahot hai poora Award show chalega if devir decide to do masti and show thr bond ..

Aashish may win best newcomer but again Udaariya actor is thr in list ....

diya_snow thumbnail

Deba has very less chance to win in Best actress category...Her solo fan list is not that big and she has no PR also and Mithai ki trp ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

Competition hai na Anupama actress and Yrkkh and Balaji show so we can only vote and pray...

Jodi award chances r thr but again Yrkkh couple is thr in competition and Rajan shahi kuch na kuch karega so they can win Award....

diya_snow thumbnail

That means the top 5 is after voting.That's why I got shocked to read that Ashish and Deba has been also selected in jodi.

SAAKK did go off air last year then why are they nominating them in the jodi category ?๐Ÿ˜•They could have left that category also ...but may be the craze of Devir will give them engagement.

I don't think there is any chance of Ashish and Deba's jodi going to final round.. nominate kaisey ho gaye wohi main sochke pagal ho rahi hun๐Ÿ˜†

But I too think if mithai team is there then she has to sit with them.Deba is a very chilled person ...I don't think anything will affect her...she would sit with KV only if mithai team is not there.If she could pull KV and let the reporters click pics of both of them in IGA then I'm sure she will sit with him and not separately.

Mithai ke poore team ko invite na kare shayad but Aashish aayega if he comes thr with his GF thn no issue otherwise deba ko kabhi yaha kabhi waha karna padega ...coz show ki promotion bhi karni padegi awards me Agar show raha to ...

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Inhey koi batao ....itney dms achanak se kyun..KV ne bomb phoda TT pe isliye๐Ÿ˜†

https://instagram.com/stories/timesmusichub/2874990179346684852?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_snow

Gold Awards biased towards Zee tv since start so Mithai ko nomination me liya but final round me jayega ya nahi no idea...

Devir ka hype bahot hai poora Award show chalega if devir decide to do masti and show thr bond ..

Aashish may win best newcomer but again Udaariya actor is thr in list ....

Not only Zee but it is highly biased towards Ekta's shows.Most of Balaji actors win the gold awards for years.

I highly doubt of Ashish winning anything..

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_snow

Deba has very less chance to win in Best actress category...Her solo fan list is not that big and she has no PR also and Mithai ki trp ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

Competition hai na Anupama actress and Yrkkh and Balaji show so we can only vote and pray...

Jodi award chances r thr but again Yrkkh couple is thr in competition and Rajan shahi kuch na kuch karega so they can win Award....

I know Deba has very less chance to win ...so I said atleast jury award mil.jaye bcoz popular award toh either Anupama ya Kundali bhagya ki lead ko milegi. And don't remind me of PR๐Ÿ˜†

Rajan Shahi's team mainly wins in ITA ...wahan pe Ekta ka zyada nahi chalti.

awahnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Not only Zee but it is highly biased towards Ekta's shows.Most of Balaji actors win the gold awards for years.

I highly doubt of Ashish winning anything..

Yes Gold awards is biased to Ekta shows. But also they nominate most of the Zee shows. Mithai is nominated for best show, director, actress, debut actor, and jodi which is almost all the popular categories. You never know they may even win.

I am surprised KV not even nominated for actor. Rrahul and Sai are nominated for actors then why not him. Also i have a feeling that DJโ€™s had a bad fallout with the channel else why is that inspite of such strong starcast none of them were ever nominated for such important awards. IIA or Universal sab avenhi hai. Unka koi importance nahi hai.

divine_16 thumbnail
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awahnee

Yes Gold awards is biased to Ekta shows. But also they nominate most of the Zee shows. Mithai is nominated for best show, director, actress, debut actor, and jodi which is almost all the popular categories. You never know they may even win.

I am surprised KV not even nominated for actor. Rrahul and Sai are nominated for actors then why not him. Also i have a feeling that DJโ€™s had a bad fallout with the channel else why is that inspite of such strong starcast none of them were ever nominated for such important awards. IIA or Universal sab avenhi hai. Unka koi importance nahi hai.

Yup...they nominate zee shows but to be nominated for two jodis again is commendable.No actor/ actress I think have been nominated for two jodis. I'm hoping for Deba..just bcoz I want her performance atleast to get recognized and not ignored just bcoz of the poor trps of the show. Moreover Zee has been promoting Deba very much which SP never did.They made an extravagant promo for the show keeping Deba in forefront ..organised for world record that too where Deba was only present in the event...Father's Day clip that's also was with Deba and not with any actors of Zee...so ,that makes me to keep some hope!!

That's what makes me surprised...why not KV?? If the PH had a fall out with the channel and that's the case for not nominating Devir in actress/actor category then why is Shakhi nominated??And I agree...though ITA/IGA are fixed but still stars crave for these awards...and these IIA/IGA/ universal... they are avenhi..

Edited by divine_16 - 2 years ago
LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Maine to pehle hi kaha tha.....๐Ÿ˜