Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Saroj drops in and Nakul is terrified that she might have overheard the confession. But she doesn't and she scolds Nakul for troubling Kanha when he is sleeping. But Kanha says he likes Nakul troubling him. Without it, he  cannot sleep. 

Sayuri looks at the videos of Albelaa Kanha in his camera. There are even videos of him troubling Sayuri. She smiles and misses him. She goes to the wardrobe and sees his sober clothes and feels emotional. She asks where has his real self gone. He was forced to change overnight. She feels bad that he has been fighting the world, his mother and even her for her own benefit and she hasn't done anything yet. She brings another box and layers it with soft cushion to place his camera and other vlogging stuff. This box, and his dreams are her responsibility, she decides and keeps them safely. 

There is a large amount of Sharma family drama, where Pihu asks for 40k as she needs to travel to Mumbai for her training for which she is selected. Indrani refuses as they cannot spare such a huge amount and she wants to ask Kanha and Sayuri. Indrani yells at that and Pihu yells back that she cannot understand her logic how they cannot ask her own sister for help. She is angry and upset. She leaves. Indrani calls herself a failure and cries. 

Nakul prays for KriSa to have a love beyond boundaries and imagination. Hopes that both become happy. 

Sayuri dresses up in a saree with big Jhumkas and Kanha comments that she looks ridiculous. She banters with him and Kanha loses his footing to fall on the bed, over her. They have an eye lock. Kanha then takes her to the mirror and asks why she is wearing such big jhumkas. She is a professor not a jewellery store. Interestingly, without hesitation he begins taking off her earings and putting new ones. He even takes off her bangles all the while holding her gaze at the mirror and puts new ones. She stares at him transfixed. Then he declares she is ready for college. She is hesitant as Saroj will be furious. Kanha says that if she only thought of what Saroj wants, she will even be unable to breathe. He encourages her with am example of Arjuna. Tells her that the college is on his way to the office and he will drop her. Sayuri is tensed. 

Precap: Forehead kiss + bahar wait Karna. 

@nidhimittal1111

WUsmiley27

Is there any episode without saroj.

Pls let me know.

Lovely episode kanha 's confession and sayuri concerned for him and their lovely movements and that arjun dialogue hahaha saheer/ kanha said arjun ki kahani suni me in mind ha ha sunao sunao sunani hai mujhe

And precap is lovely but why only on Friday or repeat for two days Thursday Friday same precap  why makers makers it increase the excitement and wait nahi hota hai aab monday tak wait kaise kare 

And @nidhimittal1111 ya same question want now one episode without  saroj now her heavy heavy hyper mode chakki knife ye thoda fodi aare  rich ho ta sab thod do yeh kya hai but u know it's ITV here mil is like that kuch hi serial aaise hote hai jaha mil is good and lovely even leads are grey but the mil is angel 

Right know when frustrated from saroj antics I watching that show my favorite show kutumb finally after so many searching I found some of episode on yt but fear it before that it came on yt but that channel is delete or remove so a please help me out of the topic how can I save youtube videos in google drive or its right to save any video or not 

Edited by NeeruNira - 1 years ago
NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeeruNira

@nidhimittal1111

WUsmiley27

Is there any episode without saroj.

Pls let me know.

Lovely episode kanha 's confession and sayuri concerned for him and their lovely movements and that arjun dialogue hahaha saheer/ kanha said arjun ki kahani suni me in mind ha ha sunao sunao sunani hai mujhe

And precap is lovely but why only on Friday or repeat for two days Thursday Friday same precap  why makers makers it increase the excitement and wait nahi hota hai aab monday tak wait kaise kare 

And @nidhimittal1111 ya same question want now one episode without  saroj now her heavy heavy hyper mode chakki knife ye thoda fodi aare  rich ho ta sab thod do yeh kya hai but u know it's ITV here mil is like that kuch hi serial aaise hote hai jaha mil is good and lovely even leads are grey but the mil is angel 

Right know when frustrated from saroj antics I watching that show my favorite show kutumb finally after so many searching I found some of episode on yt but fear it before that it came on yt but that channel is delete or remove so a please help me out of the topic how can I save youtube videos in google drive or its right to save any video or not 

@bold what friday aa gya, means ab two days no WTHA😭

Yani phr se bts se kaam chlana pdega😭

Yr i miss this show for two days.

@colour kutumb's jodi is one of my most fav itv and real life Jodi since my childhood.

Storyline i remember but never watched the show as i was chotu si kid at that time🤣

But i remember that hey hey hey tashan wala music.😎

I really don't think that downloading yt video is not right unless untill u share the copyright video by ur account.

Yes u can download the video in my pov with various yt video download software.

Nd upload on OneDrive much better than google drive.

Rest u can take suggestions from otherones too

NeeruNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidhiMittal1111

@bold what friday aa gya, means ab two days no WTHA😭

Yani phr se bts se kaam chlana pdega😭

Yr i miss this show for two days.

@colour kutumb's jodi is one of my most fav itv and real life Jodi since my childhood.

Storyline i remember but never watched the show as i was chotu si kid at that time🤣

But i remember that hey hey hey tashan wala music.😎

I really don't think that downloading yt video is not right unless untill u share the copyright video by ur account.

Yes u can download the video in my pov with various yt video download software.

Nd upload on OneDrive much better than google drive.

Rest u can take suggestions from otherones too

Ya today is friday😭 why ya bts dekh dekh hi kaam chalana padtha donon why it's not come on all days 

Thanx for your suggestion I try it ya same actually I am not aware about the copywriter issues how it work so afraid not so social media freak 

Ya that heyheyhey is perfect their simple story and jodi too and surprise its one of ekta's work their story hate to love how they became friend and in love after marriage how their family are so lovely and always support especially Mil who always comes in support in dil instead of her own son 

Ya no saroj is their

Love ur suggestion it's helps me a lot

Originally posted by: NeeruNira

Ya today is friday😭 why ya bts dekh dekh hi kaam chalana padtha donon why it's not come on all days 

Thanx for your suggestion I try it ya same actually I am not aware about the copywriter issues how it work so afraid not so social media freak 

Ya that heyheyhey is perfect their simple story and jodi too and surprise its one of ekta's work their story hate to love how they became friend and in love after marriage how their family are so lovely and always support especially Mil who always comes in support in dil instead of her own son 

Ya no saroj is their

Love ur suggestion it's helps me a lot

thanks dear.

Copyright mntn hota h 

U can download the video but pls don't share it anywhere else. Then copyright jaisa koi issue hi ni hoga.

U just watch by ur own

NeeruNature thumbnail

@ nidhimittal111 

Thanx a lot

Now waiting for two days for watch the new episode our krisa its so boring and emptyness no please give the episodes all days 

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGXEwx9_NRA

Ahaa ...Syyu hugs hubby back... weirdos thanking each others ... 😉

Naamkaran bhi hai .....🥳

Tu aaj se fitoori nahi hai ... Tu aaj se Syyuri the fairy hai ..... 🤗

Sayyu ...mujhe mujse milane ke liye ...mujhe itna special feel karane keliye ..... so on....

Ye lo .. he's complaining ...ek lauthe jamai honeka haq humse cheen rahi ho ....

Wifey ke haath pakad ke bhaga mumma na dekh le .... Awwww  Biwi ke pyaar kya kya kar kara hai ... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlYztCbXBf8

Sayyu  college se aathe hi Hubby ke saath maike mein dono khana bane ke saath saath ishq vishk bhi ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGUDD82f84I

Bandha sasural aur mein kaa kar aane ke badh mummy ko upset karne se accha hai ki tummy upset ho but khana toh khana padega ... hence rolly polly on the bed .... 

Hey bhagwan ye ladka and his chote chote button …  KriSa and their closeness ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYgy_hbZhJo

Kahna khana toos raha hai …. Kahna  maika aur sasural ke chakkar mein fus gaya hai …

Yet fun to watch BTS ....Pallavi ji sooooo cute ..... Maa ko gussa dilaya ... sasural mein khaa kar aaya hai .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jzGusgKIHI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWzOe6LGtuQ

CC gusse mein Indrani ki class legi … Bete cheen ne ke ilzaam …

Indrani gusse mein apni pati ki nishani chain utaar kar saroj ko dethi hai .... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgQaHOR72RE

Saroj do know Kahna had his food at Sayyu's house .... 

Originally posted by: shridharg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGXEwx9_NRA

Ahaa ...Syyu hugs hubby back... weirdos thanking each others ... 😉

Naamkaran bhi hai .....🥳

Tu aaj se fitoori nahi hai ... Tu aaj se Syyuri the fairy hai ..... 🤗

Sayyu ...mujhe mujse milane ke liye ...mujhe itna special feel karane keliye ..... so on....

Ye lo .. he's complaining ...ek lauthe jamai honeka haq humse cheen rahi ho ....

Wifey ke haath pakad ke bhaga mumma na dekh le .... Awwww  Biwi ke pyaar kya kya kar kara hai ... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlYztCbXBf8

Sayyu  college se aathe hi Hubby ke saath maike mein dono khana bane ke saath saath ishq vishk bhi ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGUDD82f84I

Bandha sasural aur mein kaa kar aane ke badh mummy ko upset karne se accha hai ki tummy upset ho but khana toh khana padega ... hence rolly polly on the bed .... 

Hey bhagwan ye ladka and his chote chote button …  KriSa and their closeness ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYgy_hbZhJo

Kahna khana toos raha hai …. Kahna  maika aur sasural ke chakkar mein fus gaya hai …

Yet fun to watch BTS ....Pallavi ji sooooo cute ..... Maa ko gussa dilaya ... sasural mein khaa kar aaya hai .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jzGusgKIHI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWzOe6LGtuQ

CC gusse mein Indrani ki class legi … Bete cheen ne ke ilzaam …

Indrani gusse mein apni pati ki nishani chain utaar kar saroj ko dethi hai .... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgQaHOR72RE

Saroj do know Kahna had his food at Sayyu's house .... 

Bts❤️ kanha is so cute and finally sayu also take initiative.

Lovely🤗.

Thanks for tagging me❤️

Bts toh ache h hi but more than that i really fond of the way u represents the bts and every scene.

I told u try for once ek chotu sa os hi likh lo.

What a writer u r actually🤗

Sayuri the fairy is a good one

But i really like 

Kaam bhagwan ka or kaam shaitan ka.

Naam sayuri kaam fitoori❤️

Thodi nok jhonk part its good.

Don't u guys think so

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NidhiMittal1111

Sayuri the fairy is a good one

But i really like 

Kaam bhagwan ka or kaam shaitan ka.

Naam sayuri kaam fitoori❤️

Thodi nok jhonk part its good.

Don't u guys think so

@BOLD ....

Exaaaaaaaaactly ... 

Sayyu ....

From not wanting to marry him - to not hating him - to 'why did you you leave and go ' - feels lucky that U R my husband .....

From not being able to even tell people that she is Kahna's wife to having Kahna claiming to be her husband every other day... 

What a journey. ..!!!!!! 🤗

And yes! Its become so obvious that she is so secure with Kahna .....

KriSa ..

I used to forget my umbrella at home so that we both could share one...😳 

And their nok jok is complimentry ... ❤️

We are having fun by just watching the BTS ...will wait for edited version ... Taaki hum thoda extra pagal hojayein .... With Dark chocolate Belgium cake and latte and KriSha  what  a Versatile  combo ...  

🥂......🤗......☕.... 

NeeruNature thumbnail

@nidhimittal111

Ya like to see progress in krisa relation fitori to fairy but want their nok jok remain same they are everything and krisa without nok jok not same they meant of this 

Thanx nidhi for help me out aapna time diya but This video downloading it's very difficult not my cup of  tea so I drop this and now only watch the video on yt and watch many episodes and  my memory is refresh if later video deleted it's my bad luck but jo hai vo sahi i accepted maybe later someone uploaded again  and happy to watch again the episodes rt now thanx to uploader hope this time   it's not removed watching show is refreshing me again so no download or not downloading any  download app happy whatever I get I am happy and enjoy once again thank you