Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Bachcha agr usko mil jata to wo pakka wapas aa jati Ahlawat house …aj b she was saying same thing while fighting.. she wanted to inform Meet A … to ya to bachcha uske pas ni h …and she is trying to reach the kid .. ya fir Meet A wasn’t around for an year and she came to him only to be turned away by Babita and others and she definitely wouldn’t have told them the truth owing to her child’s safety…. but. then she won’t be presumed dead …

you are right next week atleast ye to pta chlega k exactly Meet H k sath hua kya? Manjari kon h ye ni pta chlega … but whether Meet H is presumed dead or declared dead and Hooda’s are informed about it and when they informed Ahlawats they chose not to tell Meet A or something like that … bht kuch ho skta h is story k sath … next week hi pta chlega ….

Alhawat doesn’t know of accident from the promo..so May be manushi and Kunal will hide about the whole thing..no one cared to find where they were till now so they can still hide..both families don’t know about the child because Babita won’t leave the child..so yeah seems hooda will still be looking for the child..

I won’t be surprised if Masoom turns away hooda and hides that from everyone..that is if she has tried reaching meetwa..

let’s see what track they take..

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

actually cause is Alhawat not keeping control..I attend so many outings and drinking is common but I have till date not come across anyone who will by mistake kiss someone..I know many blame the girl that she could have stopped and I agree to that but I still would say it was meetwa’s mistake..one should know where to draw the line..

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

actually cause is Alhawat not keeping control..I attend so many outings and drinking is common but I have till date not come across anyone who will by mistake kiss someone..I know many blame the girl that she could have stopped and I agree to that but I still would say it was meetwa’s mistake..one should know where to draw the line..

and I agree with you … and that’s why I do not find his anger today justified… abhi 2 din phle he was crying saying agr meet ne mje kabhi maaf hi ni kia mje chd kr chli gyi to mai kaise jiyunga … and aj bhai alag hi level ka tandav krne lga … he is like “maine 1 galti ki ti or maan b to li ti … fir maaf kyu ni kia … “

mje koi sympathy ni usse … mai to chahti b ni k Meet H uske piche jaye .. if Manjari is Meet h then she should solely concentrate on getting her child back … Meet Ahlawat se jitna dur rhe utna acha … let him be … Ahlawats are really bad people… rajvardhan ko chd kr …

Meet H and chhotu Meet deserve better ….

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

and I agree with you … and that’s why I do not find his anger today justified… abhi 2 din phle he was crying saying agr meet ne mje kabhi maaf hi ni kia mje chd kr chli gyi to mai kaise jiyunga … and aj bhai alag hi level ka tandav krne lga … he is like “maine 1 galti ki ti or maan b to li ti … fir maaf kyu ni kia … “

mje koi sympathy ni usse … mai to chahti b ni k Meet H uske piche jaye .. if Manjari is Meet h then she should solely concentrate on getting her child back … Meet Ahlawat se jitna dur rhe utna acha … let him be … Ahlawats are really bad people… rajvardhan ko chd kr …

I agree..saw the clip of the anger scene..I give full marks to Shagun for acting but the anger to me was not justified..he knows he was at fault..he knows they both lost the child..he knows how much his wife values relationships..he knows she came to Chandigarh to meet him so she was not that angry so why not try to understand her..he also knows she is not the kind who will leave without meeting and sending a recording..the whole thing made no sense..

If he was shown heartbroken and devdas sort then it might feel more logical but the anger brought him back to square one..the whole family flips..Babita promised only to throw her out..she really needs to get hurt..can she have a near deadly fall please..

Meet H and baby meet deserve better for sure..

halatheone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

does anyone know what the song is please ?

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I somewhere feel his anger justified more over here than Raj uncle arrest case

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: halatheone

does anyone know what the song is please ?

This is the song …

https://youtu.be/W05ABD6ilbo