if someone knows Gujarati well

halatheone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Please if there is anyone who can volunteer and upload the Meet Written Episode daily, especially the meet scenes in the new accent because it is somewhat difficult and it will be difficult to understand, please if someone knows Gujarati well translate the meet scenes daily, thank you very much

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

hi.. welcome to the forum..,. I don’t think her dialogues will be in typical Gujrati… its just her introduction so she was speaking typical gujrati … I am sure her accent will tone down …. with upcoming episodes..,, 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

in case you could not understand any dialogue or anything in Gujrati… you can use this thread of yours to post the question…. anyone of us will respond for sure …👍🏼

Jugnu21 thumbnail

by the way what should we call you? We used to have a member introduction thread but since most of us left … that thread is long gone …  but still if you would like to tell us..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

her Gujrati accent today was matching Haryanvi accent… it will take time to develop…

Jugnu21 thumbnail

does anyone know what movie/album these songs are from … the one that is played yesterday when Meet A was crying under his coat … “kaanpti h roshni” something and today’s also when he was staring at Manjiri.. while she was washing her hands and chatting with some lady….

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

does anyone know what movie/album these songs are from … the one that is played yesterday when Meet A was crying under his coat … “kaanpti h roshni” something and today’s also when he was staring at Manjiri.. while she was washing her hands and chatting with some lady….

I am useless at this..if you find out please let me also know especially the one that was played today..

halatheone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Jugnu21 thumbnail

thanks… the tuesday episode song I guess belongs to Atif aslam … it sounded like him…

Jugnu21 thumbnail

were you talking about this?