Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1123225 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Are there real ghosts in it or is it like last one?? I want to watch it..but I can't watch horror movies with real ghosts and all...🤔

Real... I had to FF some parts. I'm like you. Can't handle horror. 😆 But it was very entertaining.

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Real... I had to FF some parts. I'm like you. Can't handle horror. 😆 But it was very entertaining.

lo gayi bhains paani mein....😭......I had to FF parts of BB1 also but had watched it knowing that Vidya was not a ghost so I was hoping kind of same thing...but...oh well...🤔

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

He was the one who brought people to the theaters, not Tabu.

I’m just glad KJO is getting bit*h slapped hard😎

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Great--He deserves it

Really we need more young talent in BW-- To go to theatres we need fresh and young people--its refreshing for young generation who goes to college 👍🏼

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddu246

He was the one who brought people to the theaters, not Tabu.

I’m just glad KJO is getting bit*h slapped hard😎

But I went to watch it for TABU and not him. and I'm also among those people you are talking about

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It is a gift not some award ffs😆

Hasn't he given like 2-3 Hits, Superhits with T-series b4 giving this Blockbuster and repeat audience doesn't come in a horror-comedy just for horror factor warna Alone bhi Blockbuster hoti. Like everyone has mentioned already if this had bombed Kartik would have received brickbats not Tabu.

Ye Film companion walon ka alag indigestion chal raha hai😆

https://twitter.com/ReelReptile/status/1540952696307740672?t=cJbIL0-ZL1lcpUjRDI297A&s=19